Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29-6-2011 Previews of upcoming events

Dear all, I am given the instruction to chant High King Avalokitesvara Sutra ONE thousand times and dedicate to all sentient beings.

I did not question why but started to follow instruction.

Trust GM 100%!

Haha! I am the one that benefited most.

I recalled the visuals I saw when I first chanted this sutra. After my first 400 plus, I had unbelievable visuals.
This is one sutra that taught me lots of visualization and improves this technique in me helping me cultivate with amazing and often shocking results.

Visualization like in GM's article about tantric practice being SECRET is truly limitless.

GM's phrase is : believe or not up to you! 信不信由你!

I will be unavailable as well as partly out of town this month.

Tentatively these are events which will be kick started at Pure Ksrma's new premises:-

22-7-2011@7.30pm - Vajrasattva mantra marathon & cultivation.

30-7-2011@6.30pm - High King Avalokitesvara Sutra marathon & cultivation. Will share in-depth visualization when chanting this mantra and why I said it is similar to the Borobudur.
This will probably covers a few session and I will not repeat for those who are absent.

2-7-2011@10am - Fire puja registration closes this Friday 1-7-2011 @12:00. As we are doing this event on other's premises, we are unable to accommodate late registrants.

Please register for all our sessions as a courtesy to the fellow students preparing to facilitate excellent cultivation conditions.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma Vihara
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment