Wednesday, June 15, 2011

14-6-2011 梦 - 天界? Dream - Heavenly Realm [English]

This is a letter written to GM. 


At about 6.45pm today, I had a dream.
 In the dream: Student is an eight year old boy. Rounded & plum, hair big curls & messy. Wearing Grecian style clothing of off-white color & footwear of the tie-string wrap around sandals.
At that time, I was outside a great hall taking out my footwear & then dangling them on my right hand. I took flight into the hall towards the front.
On my way, I enjoyed looking around at the people there. There were rows of low tables & behind them sat these scholars wearing medium blue magistrate kind of robes & wearing black hats with 2 wings extend to the left & right.


Suddenly, someone in front called out my name: Lotuschef, come quick. He is one of the administrators of the school. He introduced me to the new superintendent of the school: This is Lotuschef, he takes charge of playing the piano & singing too. We all like him very much.


I took a seat in front of the piano. The new superintendent seated on my right & the wall on my left.
As I was about to begin, I felt the new superintendent send out some force & this force cause both my hands to stiffen. I wanted to pay homage to all Buddhas & Boddhisattvas first before I start to play, but my hands & fingers won’t comply with my wishes. 


Wa Xie! This new superintendent, how can he be so bad? Hehe! Lucky this mischievous little bad egg has the blessing & empowerment of all Buddhas & Boddhisattvas.


I employed visualization to do the homage to all Buddhas & Boddhisattvas, and then I visualize forming Mayura’s hand-mudra, invoking Mayura to yoga with me.


Now comes the interesting part! Hehe! I utilized Mayura’s mantra wheel to encircle the new superintendent, emitting golden yellow light protecting him. No matter good or bad thoughts also can’t put into action.


Hahaha! GM, why is the people of the Heavenly Realm also no different from those in sentient realm?
I am only a little boy, and yet he won’t let me be, intend to suppress me!
I know that I don’t come from there & is there because I am attending school only.


I woke up & both my eyes started to tear without my consciousness.
In 2009 May’s event, GM was about 10 metres away from me & once I sighted you, tearing pour from my eyes non-stop. I did not emit any crying sound, just tearing. 


Later, I realized that this is a “homecoming” feeling like I am home kind of feeling! 


I plead that GM compassionately continues to empower & teach me and allow me to follow you every lifetime trotting the Boddhi Path.


Wish: Buddha’s body is healthy & safe & also long life & at ease.


Student, Lotuschef with palms together respectfully.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment