Sunday, June 12, 2011

12-6-2011 师尊来拯救 GM to the rescue

22.26 hours - my phone rang.
Q called me & said he got problems with some spirits that kept disturbing him & he can't sleep well.
He is going for exams & can I please do something quickly.

I got him to text me his full name & residential address & I promised to help him negotiate with the spirits with GM's help. I also told him to talk to them & promise to dedicate merits to them to apologise & pay his karmic debts.

I got out a paper lotus, stupa, mixture of incense, clothings & an edict/order & quickly wrote his name & address as the dedicator. Then I placed all on my altar & talk to GM to help Q. Then I use vajra bell & dorje to bless the paper offerings.
I burn them after that. The incense & order all burn fast & well.
22.58 hours - I called Q & told him that the spirits accepted his offerings & apologies.

Haha! guess what?
He told me he felt a sudden relieve a while ago before I called.
He is much better already.

Well, he sounds much lighter & happier anyway.

Amazing thing is the time taken is about 30minutes & he felt well before 30minutes, well before I called him!

GM works Miracles FAST!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment