Thursday, June 16, 2011

16-6-2011 After Vajrasattva Marathon

All these happened after Vajrasattva's marathon. 

E said he dreamt of me & in that dream, I gave him 2 red-packets.
Each of these has $140. Upon checking he said its wrong I should only put $70 into each one.
Haha! He woke up.
I am giving him WEALTH???
Sure seems like it!

T dreamt that GM appears in dazzling light & asked her to stretch out both her palms.
GM places his palms on top of hers.
She felt cooling, comfortable & just great!

B's aura has improved much & during the marathon I glanced at her often & happy with what she presenting now.

H & C have undergone tremendous changes & I jokingly told them, it is as if they went through bleaching & is now white & shining.

Generally all did well after the marathon.

We do Vajrasattva marathon often before fire puja especially. One to three rounds of 108times.

Never can fully express the benefits of this mantra.

I humbly suggest that if you can, chant 108times a day & dedicate to all sentient beings.
You find everything smoothen out for you gradually.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment