Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21-6-2011 Attached Spirit 缠身灵

I met X through his cousin.
X has very dark aura & his Karmic negatives very high.
Have tried to help him & also taught him to say sorry & offer lotuses & etc to neutralize his negatives.
I met him again yesterday & he has improves only a little.

Method of offering not correct & I taught him the correct method.
I asked H to have a look at him.
H said see a human skull in his place!
I saw a walking corpse! Greyish-brown skin & reddish mouth & eyes sunken.
The eyes seemed to plead for help.

His cousin asked me to help him.
I got X to give me certain data of deceased person he knew & I filled up refuge papers & also did an order for bardo deliverance with the bundle of incense, lotus & stupa.

Well, I asked for GM's help to cleanse his Karma & deliver him to Pureland.
GM said he reluctant to leave yet.
So I negotiated with the spirit - I said the relevant papers & lotus are at your disposal. Use them when you are ready. I sincerely hope you take up GM's deliverance & not hang around & suffer further in this realm. X has already did his part too for you. Please don't harbor further grudges against him.

Well, I did my part. Let us wait & see.
X will let me know when he feels better.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment