Sunday, June 26, 2011

26-6-2011 GM inspects Jingye's Shrine


On the 24 June 2011 at about 16:35hours, I saw GM walking along the above towards the Shrine.
He was at where Lotus Wenqiang [3rd row] is sitting & he turned & smile at me. I was about 10-12 feet behind him.
{The truth is I am at home sitting in front of my laptop, posting blog articles; answering fellow students on Facebook & I got a vision of GM walking towards the shrine & myself following him.}

Haha! Believe it or not, up to you.

At 16:40 I texted Lotus Chris: My dears, how's things? Good news! GM already at the shrine!

He immediately called me. He was just as shocked by my message.
They have just started to unload stuff they transported from old office.
Lotus Helen just brought in GM's picture mounted on a box stand.
They were discussing where to put this when my message was received.

The TIMING is amazingly exact!

Well, GM always inspect event venue before the actual day of the events!

I shared this with all attendees of the Shrine's initialization yesterday too.

Aren't we in TBS very very blessed to have a Root Guru that cares for everyone of us?

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma Vihara
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment