Thursday, June 23, 2011

23-6-2011 Healing Dream 治疗的梦

GM came visiting, everyone was very happy.
The chairperson of the centre brought GM to a room to rest.
Then someone came out & said that GM will chant True Buddha Sutra with us.

Everyone were elated & started to sit down in neat rows to await GM's presence.
I walked away some where to do something.

Upon my return, I was shocked to see GM supporting Z's head & wiping the white foam from his mouth with white tissue paper. Z's eyes were still & from a medical viewpoint, he just had a stroke.
GM laid Z's head down. Z was lying on his right side when I saw GM supporting his head.

Well, I have been worried about Z's health for sometime.
Dear GM, compassionately let me know, no need to worry anymore!

Once again, GM rescues yet another.
What can I say?

GM I love you very very much!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment