Sunday, June 12, 2011

12-6-2011 Mimic Others 模仿别人


I visited this place in February last year for the first time.
There were plenty of 'loose' spirits around & they hang around the whole place.
I remember sitting down in one of the halls & chanted Rebirth mantra dedicating to the loose spirits, & requesting Amitabha Buddha & GM to compassionately deliver them to Pureland.

Since then, we started our first Dharani dedication on 8 March 2010, & we schedule monthly event there whenever we can. We donated food supplies offerings to Lotus Light Charity Singapore, these are supposed to be my salary, which I requested in the form of usable food supplies for the needies.

Seems there is one other religious group doing chanting there recently & the latest, a TBS vajra master from overseas did a session of Dharani chanting & now going to do fire puja there as well!

I sincerely hope that those that mimic what I have been doing, do it for the good of those needies sentient beings & not for fame, territorial & monetary returns. I also sincerely hope that they donate the offerings to the organisations who helps the needies regularly with monthly food supplies & etc.

Vajrasattva Mantra Marathon - I started 10 X 108 times last Christmas at Lei Zhang Si Singapore. About a week after this, someone called & ask me what time am I  leading a 1 X 108times marathon at ........

Seems others would like to offer the same but at only 10% of what I did.

GM said the 100-syllable mantra is the biggest repentance & better than what Mahayana like to do -- Emperor Liang Repentance & etc.
Those that have problems, I would advise them to chant 108 times a day & dedicate to all sentient beings.
So for group chanting I suggest chant at least 3x108 times please.
Every 108 times takes about 45 minutes more or less depending the speed of chanting. Its truly easy to do at home by yourself.

My point is why no one wants to be more creative or innovative & utilize all the great stuff that GM has taught /shared instead of wait for someone else to start the Ball Rolling?

Haha! I am really very puzzled why some like to steal my projects & claim them to be their own??

A word of caution though: the one that stole my projects in 2009, claiming them to be his, is now a "baseless" free spirit roaming "out of town" all the time.
Why? Did it for promotion, fame & monetary gains!!!

Let us see when someone will do fire puja the same way that Pure Karma Vihara has devised!!!
Individually offering to the Divinities!

Haha! when you want to copy or steal others' projects, first think of what amount of time & effort were plough in by others & are you willing to give the same efforts to ensure you do things well?

Also remember you bear full responsibilities for YOUR OUR KARMIC ACTIONS.

We have many new projects currently maturing, Haha! We are going to share with all at the August Event in Caotun temple, Taiwan.
Any volunteers???

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment