Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21-6-2011 TBS' annual "Bible".

This is almanac set annually by GM. We in TBS either follow this one or throw away all superstition & attachments to fixation of Forms & carry out whatever we need to do with GM's Blessing by invoking the Presence of GM in all our endevour.


From Page 13 of GM's Almanac.

These are the 3 periods which are auspicious on the 25th June 2011.
I went one step further to research which one is the best!
Haha! Kiah-su!!!
Not really.
The other almanac states that 24th June 2011 is an auspicious day & can do anything!
The one that ask me to set the altar has to pacify his parent because she chose the 24th June 2011 for him to shift & set altar.
Therefore, I have to be more thorough to satisfy the older generation.
午时[11-13冲鼠 煞北 时冲戊子 天官 贵人 青龙 大进

未时[13-15冲牛 煞西 时冲己丑 三合 武曲 明堂
酉时[17-19冲兔 煞东 时冲辛卯 不遇 朱雀 日禄 天赦

Anyway, when C asked me on Saturday am I free on Friday, 24th June early morning to shift & set altar for him, I had a signal that said "no good". 
Haha! Well, the Pure Karma 'gang' were mostly present after attending Lotus Light Rice Donation Event.
R went to check his Iphone which has the almanac. Result: it is a very auspicious day!

Haha! I finally have time to refer to GM's almanac last evening & I am truly surprised that the 24th June is indeed a good day for most matters EXCEPT Marriage & Initializing Altar!
Isn't GM great? Giving me signals like these!! Haha! 
I truly love you very very much, my Root Guru, My GM!

Listen to GM & have infinite trust in GM to take care of you all the time.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara


No comments:

Post a Comment