Monday, June 20, 2011

20-6-2011 Fox Spirit 狐狸精



This happened few days before Christmas of 2008 about 4 months after I took refuge.
GM has left for Taiwan after the Kalachakra event here.

I attended cultivation with a group of fellow students.
H came with a lady & he introduced her to Y, L, me & a few others.

Cultivation starts & H took a seat at the back of the hall.
I was seated with Y & L in the front row.
At some point during cultivation, some impulse made me turn around & glance at H & his girlfriend.

What I saw at the flash of a glance truly scare me!
Somehow I quickly turned back to the front & that's it, I can't concentrate from then on.
After cultivation ends, I noticed that H's friend has gone.
We went for a meal & then went our separate ways.

I called Y next day & told him what I saw & asked him to go tell H.
He is reluctant to do so.
I agitated over this matter for some time & called H after Boxing day. He told us his girlfriend leaving on Boxing Day.
I beat about the bush & seek information of how close he is to this lady. He said the lady wants to marry him & migrate to Singapore. She is from Shanghai, China. They had a brief relationship about 2years back & they just stop communicating. He also said the lady has money & not after his.......
Then I braved myself & ask him if he has decided to marry her.
He said he is thinking about it.
Haha! I told him I saw something not good & ask him to delay the wedding & meantime we seek GM to help her. He agreed.
About 3weeks later he called me & say: sister, I have something to talk to you & its personal in nature. Can we have tea tomorrow?
I said: Ok.
I thought he is going to marry the lady & I should have told him in detail what I saw in that flash glance.

Once we are seated, H asked" Sister, regarding the lady that came during Christmas, do you have anything to tell me?
I said: Why?
He said: I showed her photo to a vajra master from another sector & he said this lady not good for me. Then I told him you told me not to get married in a hurry & to wait. He said you have seen more than you revealed to me.
I am so relieved that he went to check with someone else. I don't trust what I saw & truly speaking I am more shock than anything by that flash glance.
Well, I honestly told him that I saw a white fox in place of his lady friend. Also she operates some syndicate. I somehow got the signal she wants to make use of him to bring her in & then she can set up base here.
He smiled & told me he knew she is a syndicate operator.
Haha! Gosh I am so relieved.
He kept laughing too.
I explained to him, I don't know why I saw what I saw & I truly don't believe what I saw too in such a brief glance. Thought I went NUTS!!!

He brought me to meet the vajra master that advised him against marriage to the Shanghai lady.

I have to thank GM for solving my dilemma. I begged him for help at that time.
HAHA!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment