Wednesday, June 8, 2011

8-6-2011 自疗Self Healing [2]






On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM, XX wrote:
Hi Fashi
 
Upon reading your article about Self Healing, I tried it out on the same night I had migraine and could not sleep.
 
I visualized GM shining bright light on me and into my body, spreading all within me and then out through my head bringing along the pain, turning into black smoke.
When I visualized the black smoke out of my head, my migraine was more severe. However, after visualizing all the black smoke out of my head, I was in calmness and fell asleep as I was very tired. I did not even realised if the pain was gone.... I guess it was gone, else I will not be able to sleep or at least sleep well. The next morning, I did not feel any pain and the migraine was gone. I usually experience migraine for 2 days when it hits. This is amazing, it must be GM who removed my pain that night. I am very grateful.
 
Thank you for sharing your experiences so that we could benefit from them too.

Warmest regards,

Haha. Actually you just visualize the light filled you up & flow out of your body & there is a continuous stream of coming & going.
So all those "old energy" within you can replaced constantly with 'fresh' ones.
never mind about black smoke dear.
anyway, it works because you trust GM to heal you
haha.

cheers
lotuschef


I am glad that someone remember to use the method that I shared. 
Also the article make a deep impression enough to remember when in pain. Haha!
Clear mindedness is the way to go, don't panic when you meet with any calamity.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara 

No comments:

Post a Comment