Thursday, June 9, 2011

9-6-2011 玉皇大帝的天钉Jade Emperor's Heavenly Nails

Sounds ominous??
This is a true story narrated by GM in Book 220.

At the age of 47 years, L woke up from sleep & discover both his soles were somehow stuck together.
No matter what he try to do, both soles stay stuck closely together.
When he walks, he sort of form an 'O' -shape.
He can only make small & "broken" steps.
GM went to find the cause.
He found another version of L in a certain hall in the Underworld, this L has both his feet nailed together by Heavenly Jade Emperor as punishment for his desecration of holy statues of Buddhas, Boddhisattva & even the 500 Arhats.
In a fit of rage, L took "excavation blade" and chopped off all the legs of statues in a temple consisting of  Buddhas, Boddhisattva & the 500 Arhats.
Though he deeply regret his action, the Nail cannot be removed.

GM would like to help him but his Karma is such that even a Living Buddha can't interfere.
L has since passed away and the Heavenly Nail intact throughout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read this article some time ago. While 'talking' to GM last night, the Heavenly nail came into my vision.
I was telling GM about lawyers that are unethical & they make changes to certain documents in their client's favor & also lied in favor of their clients.
GM somehow showed me a GOLD-COLORED THIN WIRE like a Nail that passed through the lips of these lawyers, locking their lips together.
I seem to hear : this will stop them from Lying forever.
I was shown a 'video' of the application of the Nails & how they were locked in place.
Haha! Then the faces of those lawyers I encountered started flashing by & their lips were nailed together!
Then faces of those that lied & cheated me started to flash across my vision.

Some have their hands nailed together as well!!!
I am truly stunted as many faces flashed past, including those that cheated on their wives & their wives seek help through Buddhist welfare services which my friends are volunteers. I was also roped in to help.

So who is going to do the nailing? Me???
I am to write a script to the Heavenly Jade Emperor detailing the various villains and their deeds.

The rest is out of my hands!!!
Haha! Lets us see how many villains turned up with nailed lips, hands & feet.

Negative Karma do draws its own penalties eventually.
We are all potential Buddhas, therefore harming us is just like what L did.

In instances like L, Karma has return & exacted irreversible damages.
I remember mentioning people with kidney failures, heart failures & other organ failures.
These are irreversible damages like the statues' legs!

No wonder some people are "not together"! [spirit not whole].
There is another part of them in Hell, undergoing punishment even when they are still alive in the sentient world.
Next time I see someone that has "parts of his spirit" missing, I will ask GM to show me where the missing parts have gone! Hahaha!

{There is another related article in [Current Cooling Heart - 当下的清凉心] the article about King Of Hell, hall 1, presided over a night hearing of an individual Zheng Ke who was nailed by Jade Emperor's Heavenly Nail as punishment.}When I find this book, I will try and share the contents.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment