Monday, October 19, 2015

Shizun said that I have Horns! 师尊说,我有角!


Terjemahan Bahasa: Shizun bilang aku punya tanduk! 师尊说,我有角!


One the first day of my reverend training in Seattle on 14 September 2009.
About 6.30 am, I signed in to record my attendance for the morning cultivation session.
It is compulsory for all staying in quarters of Seattle Temple to attend cultivation session, once at 7am and once at 8pm.
For the morning session, all has to report by 6.45am, else penalties apply.

After signing in, the school superintendent came in and before he did likewise, he said to me: Shizun said that I have horns, see how I am going to deal with you! 师尊说,我有角。 看我怎样对付你!
[GM Lu commented during one of his speech at Rainbow Villa -its documented by video too. ]

Hahaha!
Yes!
He threatened me on my first day of training!

Another reverend nearby started to defend me, saying: Are you crazy, threatening people on their first day?

The 2 of them started a heated debate with the superintendent threatening this reverend with punishment of  "Kneeling to Incense" 跪香, if she don't shut up!

Hahaha!
My action then of smiling and walking away seems strange to many who are scared of the superintendent's retaliatory actions for perceived disobedience!

Well?
I applied Diamond Sutra's No From concept & void whatever, not letting "beings with horns" to affect me!

Dear all,
After all my sharing of Zen stories and also GM Lu's sharings to date, can you neutralise whatever "horned beings" sent your way With Ease and stay cool calm clear?

I have written about the above incident as well as others too!

Seems people don't learn from personal experiences when their hearts are engulfed by thick layers of sentient mud!

Hahaha!

My experiences with these "horned beings" were shared in this blog and yet these beings still didn't learn to steer clear of me or draw back their tentacles which were attempting to inflict harm!

So, when you are a Buddha, what can you do but to try and save these "Horned beings"?
Agree?


Cheers all.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment