Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lotuschef at Work - 【用】Sharing Dharma 2



This is yet another assignment.

I went to the washroom before the event commenced.

There was this student mopping the floors of cubicles and also the external where the hand-basins were.

As I was washing my hands, she had completed her voluntary work of mopping washroom.

I told her to please wait for me outside as I wanted to talk to her.

We went to a spacious area and I said to her that her health was not too good.
Her kidneys seemed to have problems.

She told me that she had heart surgery done, and her liver as well as her kidneys were also not good.
She said Guru told her incurable already, but wait for Miracle.

She said that after Guru's blessing, she didn't need to go for a second heart surgery.
[If she but knew it, this was a Miracle, made possible by Guru!]

I handed the Sariputra's sarira pendant that I was wearing, and asked her to hold in her palm. I also placed my right hand over her enclosed palm. Then I asked her to chant Guru's mantra.

I felt the sarira working its 'magic'! Currents of electric pulses and warmth were spreading out from her palm to mine too! :)

I noticed movements of positive energy clearing the dullness on her face gradually.
[She has potential to be healed!!!]

Then I stopped her and shared with her how to do visualization of sharing Guru's blessing outwards with all.
This time, she started to shine gradually.

I stopped her again, and told her we were done.

I said she had already brightened up and to continue with these practices to help herself.

She said she felt Clear-minded and Alert or Alive. :)

Guru worked yet another Miracle for her, just by chanting Guru's mantra!

Hahaha! It's truly that simple!

Chanting with Visualization is the Key, as Guru shared all the time! :)

The problem with most of us is we do not really pay attention to the minute details of Guru's sharing, agree?

Cheers all.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment