Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lotuschef at Work – [用] Sharing Dharma 1



This one is my assignment for this trip!

Student AA was sitting next to me at a big round table at Taiwan Temple.
We were not acquainted before this, although I had a feeling I had seen her before. :)

I said to her: Why so troubled?
AA replied: In my course of work, many are dissatisfied with me and too much politics that kept me busy and distracted. I can't work properly.

I shared with her how to visualize Guru, and start chanting mantra silently, sharing Guru's blessing with all around her.

As to all the politics? Hahaha!

The Diamond Sutra is good to void all, as per Guru.

There is No Form, No Constant, ...which one can employ to void all frivolous; nonsensical; unreasonable; vicious; ... negatives churning deeds from others.

In other words, leave these people behind and concentrate on sharing blessing with them, no matter who they are.

Buddhas do not succor those without Affinity too!

We leave those who have no affinity yet alone and wait for their affinity with Buddha to mature and then one of the True Yogis or Buddhas will surface to succor them.

Do not go against the Law of Nature!

There are ways to help each and everyone, so do not rush into anything and get entangled!

Cheers All.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment