Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lotuschef in Contemplation - Cultivating or Not? [2]

These are regarding the wall behind the altar that has plenty of spirits residing there!

ZZ: I can't exactly put into words what I saw, but on the left side of Jingmu is a big guy looking at Jingmu's direction.More on the left is a creature with an open mouth.
On the right side is what is it? wolf? staring at us?

My eyes may fool me but this is a crowded place lol.

Love the header as well :)

LC: Everytime I look at shizun n myself on the header of blogspot, I can't help seeing how like SZ I am most of the time.

Laughing heartily without a care in the world!!!

clear from the heart kind of Joy! :)

Come to think of it, I am pretty photogenic too lol!
hahahaha...

ZZ: You're beautiful. Something radiate from you and GM, don't know the words for it hahaha. Really!


LC: merci beaucoup!  kamsiah many many! hahaha!

just completed a pretty interesting one too
despite doing so many rounds of cultivation a day, he is grey in color today
sad!
Because he lied to me about being able to do 9-steps with treasure vase

ZZ: Oh, lying makes one grayish then.

I just read your latest articles.
Wah you're really explaining the pointing out instruction from guru rinpoche's terma!

//On the external side, everything is light. While on the internal side, whatever disturbing emotion arises, do not focus on them. It will be liberated by itself.//


Remarkable indeed! No wonder you're always carefree happy go lucky! :)

Guru says it's easy! It should be really easy then if he says so. However, many don't understand. 

Hahaha. Scary karma.


Dear all, remember I said it is useless to memorize Termas and don't know how to apply them to the appropriate situation?

Remember also that I promised Guru that I will share Application or Use of Buddha Dharma?

Hahaha! This is Kalachakra's Situational Responsive Action! 

Of course, you can choose what to believe! :)

Each of us cultivate at our own pace and there really is no point in hasty actions and mindset of hastening your cultivation by doing many rounds a day, if you don't do so with all the Right Ingredients, agree?

O! you can ask question pertaining to cultivation, and I will share my take with you, if I know how.
However, you have to answer my questions first, so that I can gauge where you are at or how much you do know on a certain topic. 


Write to purekarmaservices@gmail.com and we will process your questions and reply in our blogs if answers are necessary.
However, we reserve our rights to answer or not, any questions put to us. 

Remember that if you want to learn from others, Please Learn Humbleness First. :)

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment