Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lotuschef at Play - Who Am I? 我是谁? [7]

Kalachakra 



Read in Chinese : Lotuschef at Play – 我是谁? [7]
Terjemahan Indonesia : LotusChef Bermain-main – Siapakah saya ? 我是谁? [7]

YES! Kalachakra!
Another one of my buddies!

4 Months into refuge with Guru, he hosted the Kalachakra event in Singapore.
My first seeing Guru in person too!

Seattle - In 2009 November 8, Guru also did a Kalachakra Homa/Fire puja in Rainbow, to give offering before Abhiseka of Kalachakra in Dallas.

At the sound of the recorded Kalachakra's mantra, I was startled because I suddenly found myself stamping on the globe that is Earth, in time with the beat of the drums and mantra!

Hahaha! Then arms shot out from my sides too! Two each beat!

I opened my eyes, look at Guru, seeing everything is alright, I closed my eyes again!

Yes! Still the alternating foot stamping on Mother Earth and by now the arms are all out and swaying to the beat too!

Hahaha! What a wonderful experience!


Seattle - 2010. I am staying in Silver Cloud Inn and having breakfast, watching TV.
The news of hurricane and the videos shown are satellite pictures of movements of the hurricane off eastern coast of America.

Suddenly, I found myself stepping on the hurricane with my right foot and spin it in an anti-clockwise direction!

The forecast was for wind speed of 4 when it hit shore later.
However, the wind speed reduced to 2 when it hit shore later and damages were minimized!

So Kalachakra worked effectively in reducing wind speed to minimize damages, but can't do more because of Karmic influences of all beings in that area?

Hahaha! Believe it or not, Up to you!
If Guru can, why not his diligent disciples? :)
Unless you as Guru said, have wasted your time in this lifetime, creating more negatives than positives or playing too much that you will be [Sent to Ant Country]!

However, before you fire "sour grapes", please consider what a Buddha can really do.
Of course, YOU don't have to follow my takes! :)

If in doubt, please read and study Avatamsaka Sutra thoroughly!
Your doubts will be appease if you truly grasped the contents of this wondrous sutra.
Read it as a Story and merge into its scenes too! Enjoy!!


Cheers all



Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment