Friday, May 17, 2013

Lotuschef at Play – Who Am I ? 我是谁? [6]


Mandarin Translation : Lotuschef at Play – 我是谁? [6]
Terjemahan Indonesia : LotusChef Bermain-main - Siapakah saya ? 我是谁? [6]


This is the Acala that I started to see a few days after I took refuge with Guru.
He is standing always on my right hand side facing me, at a distance of 1.5 to 2 meters and at angle of 45 degrees.

Surprisingly, I wasn't frighten by sighting him for the first time or hence. :)

At a cultivation session, a shixiong said, Acala on your left hand side, in front of you, and by the side of the altar....
I told him after that sesssion, that Acala stood on our right hand side and not left.
Hehe! He said: AW!
[Look shocked and don't know what to reply.]

Once a fellow student sat in the back of my car.
She started asking jerkingly: Isss th...e  one.... with... one... tooth ... pointed... up.... and.... one .... down... a..ca...la....?

Me: Yes!

She: Errrrrr he.... is.... on.. top ... of ... my .... head... and .... my ... crown.... feels .... tight.....

Me: Hahaha! Don't worry. Acala is my friend and won't harm you la!

Yes! Acala is a real good buddy that pops in and out all the time to let me know he is around always.


Hahaha! Indeed fortunate and blessed to have such good buddies to watch out for me, concur?


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef 

No comments:

Post a Comment