Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lotuschef at Play - 身口意Body Speech Mind [1]













The above are some photos taken on Vesak Day!
These are part of those gifted with a prize.
The prizes were curios that I gathered or bought on my various Dharma Trips!

What's important here?
The Joy and Happiness in each one of these fellow students!
Some has just taken refuge too!

Some has medical condition that gradually recovered with Guru's blessing.
They chant Guru mantra and share!

Guru talks about Highest offering recently of Purified Body Speech & Mind. :)
I also wrote an article prior to Guru's speech on this topic, which I recalled from a very old speech of Guru's.
The speech was about Highest offering of One's Pure Body Speech & Mind and also cultivating the 6 Paramitas.

My article Highest Offering and Absolute Faith were some of Tok Chef's targets!
Guru Miraculously Backs me up in later sessions of his Dharma Speeches.

Hahaha! Go watch the most recent 4 speeches by Guru,
I am not kidding!

Now the Fun Begins, let us journey through some of the information shared in our blog articles.:)

I read Tok Chef's mind through the words and statements he formed with certain words or in other words, Usage!

I assessed those that asked me for keys to cultivation with Answers they gave me!

I also read [Body Language] of most of them asking questions of me.

Chinese New Year, I didn't look at Lian Yue after a first glance, because I already see enough of "her purpose" in approaching me. :)
It told me "hostile", "dictative", "reprimand", "suppress".


4 May, Lian Ning, came at great speech and shouting "Are you Lian Chu fashi?"  repeatedly!
There is an urgency in him but he has walked into Unknown Territory and feels insecure.
The contents of our blogs has somehow gotten into him and he has a degree of "Fear of Unknown"! 
He was oblivious to all those audiences around, witnessing his actions!!!

Has he cause to Fear? :)
Yes! if he has Unwholesome mindset!
No! if he has Pure Mindset!
Hahaha!

What he needs is to sincerely repent pass wrongs and start fresh and cultivate diligently what Guru shares.
Why fear of unknown? Because in Tantrayana, Everything Goes if you have the Keys!

In recent speeches -
Guru can help remove growth in brain and the student didn't need surgery.
Guru touches the abdomen of a pregnant student, the dead fetus was revived.

Dear all,
Everyone of us can achieved what Guru has attained too.

Basic :- Respect Guru, Treasure/Revere Dharma, Diligent Cultivation.

Core's statements that they alleged to be from Guru on 22 Septembet 2012?
The denounced those Diligent cultivators and alleged that Guru said those that care for him don't need to cultivate also can get mertis from Guru and very auspicious!

Hahaha!
Why these mindsets?

Because they can't so they denounce those that CAN!

In Core's letter to me, they alleged that I severe Wisdom Life of students that read my article..Leave TBS,,,,

Hahaha!
Now, Let me [Turn Table] on them:-
That statement that care-givers of Guru don't need to cultivate also can..... comes from all those that can't or lazy to cultivate diligently.
Most of those in Core seem to be too busy with their private agendas of reaping off students and public to have time to cultivate.
Their priority is always Self Enhancement in Wealth, Power, Adulation.

Of course, with these mindsets which are anathema to All Buddhas' mindsets, they can't Yoga!

The "Boss"  of the self proclaimed Dharmapala forum addresses herself as [Lao Niang 老娘], which means crudely that she is the Senior Madam that calls the shots!
Hahaha!
Yes! Lacking refinement of a True Leader!

Its more like the boss-lady of Organized Crimes!
Hahaha!


 To be cont'd ......

No comments:

Post a Comment