Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lotuschef at Play – Who Am I ? 我是谁? [2]

Terjemahan Indonesia : LotusChef Bermain-main - Siapakah Saya? 我是谁?[2]

July 2008 - Local Monastery - I seek out a chef that I know is from Tantrayana and asked him: why don't you bring me go take refuge in your guru?

He looked at me and was shocked.
He said: You have already taken refuge here and also the 5 precepts ceremony. Why do you want to take refuge in my Guru?

I answered: Just bring me to take refuge in your guru, please.

He agreed and arrange for a day when he is off duty.
He shared the High King Sutra with me and I started chanting the sutra hence.

3 August 2008 - On that day, he was requested to work because of another chef being on sick leave. He called me and said we go in the evening to a local chapter.

I sighted Guru's statue on the altar and realized this is the Guru they are talking about.
Then I went through the refuge ceremony with 3 little children of varying ages from 4 years to 1 years old.

Hahaha! I do not know Guru is Living Buddha Lian Sheng & his sentient name is Lu Sheng Yan!
I know nothing about this assembly at all!

Well, I took refuge in The Living Buddha Lian Sheng, my Root Guru from now on till infinity! :)

4 August 2008 - 5am. In a dream, I saw Guru standing near by, smiling heartily at me.
Then I noticed a huge crowd surrounding me, asking me to give them the Longevity Elixir!

I somehow look at myself and realized that I had transformed into the 20+ years old version of myself. A full 30 years younger!!!

I looked questioningly at Guru for directions.
His gaze seemed to tell me that I can fulfill the crowds' requests!
Hahaha!

3 weeks later, during a cultivation session, I realized that Guru's appearance appeased my doubts of effectiveness of refuge ceremony. [See Dharma Speech on 7 November 2009 on this blog].

At the same time, I have chanted about 400+ times of High King Sutra & I saw a milky lotus bloom in my heart chakra. Yes! Amazing!

In the first 2 months after I took refuge, I chanted 3000 times of High King Sutra.
The visions are really fantastic and that's why I can share many version of this sutra with you all.
Can we say that I have Yogic Union with this Sutra already? :)

4th week, Guru is giving Hevajra Empowerment for the first time in Seattle.
While chanting 100 syllable mantra, Vajrasattva gave me a midnight blue lighted lotus.

3rd week, white lotus and 4th week, midnight blue lotus.
Remember Guru said that a chakra or lotus open every 7 days from the first one with cultivation?

Well? this is exactly 7 days! the first one opened 21 days after refuge - 24 August 2008.
2nd one on 31st August 2008.

Few week before Guru arrives in Singapore for the Kalachakra event, I also realized that cultivation of True Buddha Dharma taught by Guru is the Longevity Elixir!!!

[See next..]


No comments:

Post a Comment