Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lotuschef in Dream - Beetle-Toad for the Righteous


I had this weird dream about 11am. this morning. :) 
[ I went to sleep around 9:30am this morning!]

Shizun showed us a creature that looks like a Golden beetle but on close scrutiny, it has a mean toad-face!

As per Shizun, this creature is poisonous to those with Evil or Unwholesome thoughts or mindsets!

Everyone started to run away from this creature, regardless of what Shizun said.

Shizun scooped up the creature and place onto my hands, somehow held in front of my lower rib-cage area. I was stunted for a moment. :)

Then SZ speaks into my mind: Relax and don't be scared, it won't harm you. It only harm those that are evil. It only hurt those with Evil always in their mind and those with much sentient cravings.

A sense of peace and comfort filled me! 
Although most can see this creature, It is really weightless and I don't even feel it on my palms at all!!! 

Hahaha! The creature is only an Illusion created to warn those with evil thoughts to let go and realize that they need to repent and cultivate to succor themselves.

Those that ran around without really understanding what Shizun said to them, really needs to cultivate Cool, calm & clear disposition. 

I am listening to Shizun's speech now.

Amazing that he said he has shared much on Enlightenment but not many picked up the Keys. 

For those that are with Shizun for decades, isn't it time to Let Go and pay close attention to what your Root Guru is sharing with you?

Prioritize please. :)

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment