Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lotuschef at Play – Who Am I ? 我是谁? [3]

Terjemahan Indonesia : LotusChef Bermain-main - Siapakah saya ? 我是谁? [3]

October 2008 - At a Bhaisajyaguru's event at local chapter.
I closed my eyes and chanting Bhaisajyaguru's mantra continuously.
I saw 7 round golden rings about a feet in diameter lined up in a row, standing up!



I opened my eyes and look around, don't have!
When I closed my eyes, these rings appeared again!
Hahaha!

The master of the ceremony told us that there are gold circle of lights.
So I am not imagining this vision at all!!!
I had distance empowerment for Bhaisajyaguru since end August 2008 from Guru.





One day while chanting 100 syllable mantra, the 5-buddha appeared around me, like the crown above.
I am in the middle. They, the 5 Buddhas, started to turn and radiated great light outwards in their Individual colors!
I went to ask a reverend and he said: Don't know why the Buddhas play with you!

I asked a fellow student that leads cultivation at a local chapter, he said: Vajrasattva is derived from the 5 Buddhas, therefore their appearance is normal!

Hahaha! From this incident, I realized that a student that cultivates well, has knowledge that far exceeds a reverend that brags about his "powers"!

[ See Next ....]




No comments:

Post a Comment