Tuesday, April 16, 2013

追名衔新方向 Pursuing Titles In New Direction!!! [2]




LC: I am home liao since about 2am.!
preparing for Ipoh trip
as usual, 1st time, they made a mess of registration!!!
hehe!

I have lots of stuff to share too!
seems lian YY, a talented young female fashi committed suicide in tw temple after GM announced promotion for 2 fashi to VM, recently.
therefore you see now GM gave 6 promotions to those even very nondescript!!!

Thats why I said that VM's title are going for "2 a penny" !


AA: What a weird day with weird info
i agree, it losses its original meaning


LC: ya. I am pondering on how best to write it.
as the VM titles that many craved!
Hahaha! Thats a sentient game for sentient beings only!
Agree?


AA: People love announcement?
The name being called by GM in front of the whole world

If i were them, I'd be so scared if I didn't have accomplishments

true vajra acharya as per the definition has already stopped leakages



LC: Hahaha!
to me, if my name is called, it means I will be extra busy attending to very very sentient demands that waste my time!!! hehe!


AA: i believe so
now it's obvious that there are so many behind the scenes in TBS


LC: I think only lianhe, brazil, is the only one that Guru named that has achieve physic heat meditation.
but anasvara? didn't hear lol!


some old timers from seattle like CC & DD are lackeys of someone in Core
just like some others...
the VM titles really doesn't rely on qualifications anymore

thus gm said that they are recommendation from Vm chang chi & etc.!
Hahaha! Karma transferred!!!


AA: Tantric mysteries lol


LC: isn't my new one: pursuing titles in new direction, interesting?

AA: i wonder why they are afraid of the grand madam
they won't be ousted anyway, it's really just between the disciple and Guru

you're right that they lack the confidence in Guru
and have many mundane agenda



LC: they behaved as if GM don't know whats up with them all!!!

Absolute confidence in Root Guru is the most crucial ingredient lacking in almost all of TBS

It's getting to be : grant your wishes; as karma is your very own!

Actually what I learned in Seattle during training is mostly mahayana's chanting n singing n rituals. This also part of the 3 years course. 

GM specifically said those that have yet to attain above level ten boddhisattva, can't explain sutra as they don't understand the Real meaning!

Likewise those lecturers in our buddhist studies school!
Hahaha!
That's why I said what can they teach me that I don't already know this n previous lives?
Hehe!


AA: yes, why waste 3 years of formal training again if they don't know what to teach other than what you've already got in seattle training

several years ago I attended a fire puja led by 4 VMs

they didn't give interesting sermon, and HJ just read an article from one of GM's book just because she didn't want to come and give nothing

if someone asked me seriously, i would answer that i don't like to come to that kind of puja
i didn't get any in-depth teaching(s) as I wanted
it's just like "come and i give you blessing" thing

interestingly, many people love that routine

how weird that I learned a lot from the books in lieu of from them



LC: Hahaha! do u remember the episode that i wrote about being chase by a big black woman holding a boy & a girl, because I can't give her money as she demands?
Then I grab the girl from her, thinking to save the girl.
Then they followed me and a vajra fire ball kind of hit the woman and she exploded into pieces, and also the boy and the girl i was holding!!
I thought the kids were her hostages.
Well, that big black woman actually looks like ZZ!
But I didn't dare reveal at that time!

I think u learn more from chatting with me too, right?



Dear all, it is really better to watch Guru's speeches over than spend resources to attend events by a group of sentient beings out to bluff you and made you feel you are getting your money's worth in return! 
Hahaha! This is very sentient transaction whereby you exchange money for "blessings" which you think or expect those masters have ability to draw from the UNIVERSE! 

Question is, Do they have that ability or Rights? :)


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment