Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lotuschef in Chat - Simply Wake Up Please



PKV: I "revived" some relevant old articles of Guru.
They are simple but they are telling you the Truth of cultivation and
requisites!

To think that all these are already available to all of TBS' students
and yet they are mostly lost or lingering or malingering.....:)

As per Guru's latest speech, he also tried to knock some sense into
these group and those chasing "high-profile" VMs around, goodness know
for what purpose!!!

Of course the Get-rich-quick & Get-powerful-quick; are key motivators
of their actions!!!

Hahaha!
Like I said: Even a Buddha is right in front of you, you also won't
notice or won't choose to believe the phenomenon!
Cheers



On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM, AA wrote:
I was just to comment that they think buddhism is a religion for "luck" and "money", and that they can go spend their money on gambling, and to show off to others that they are rich.

I feel you. Those people are not poor. Perhaps you may want to share them some lojong teaching before you set up their altars... Before they get sidetracked. :)

That "you can do it too" reminds me of Lian R from Indo. Long time ago when I asked for a fu, she asked me: in which temple are you cultivating?
I responded: Oh, I'm doing it alone in my room lah. I'm not a temple person.
And she replied: No! The power is less if you do alone.

I might agree at that time, but now I can't agree with her statement. If we are to perpetually think that we don't have power to perform by ourselves, are we doomed to be like this until the death come waving at us? Lol. Amituofo shangshi hahahaha.

Sent from my BlackBerry®


PKV wrote:
To think that anyone would really fork out SGD XX+ for my services &
another SGD X+ for airfare & etc. to get me there!

Sentient mindset really REFUSE to believe they can do it too!
 :)


You know something?
I rec'd a request to set altar in YY on Monday n other than my services
fee, they will pay my airfare, transport n accommodation.
Sentient minds are really very greedy!

A few of them won lottery betting on my mobile after I re-arranged the
chapter's altar n immediately I got a request to set altar!!!

This is something that I just don't like to do!!!
Hahaha!

On 23 Apr, 2013, at 9:01 PM, AA wrote:

Shocking moments eh.
Those VMs must be doing something real grave towards the disciples until
Guru had to announce it publicly.
He really did this to save the people from being misled.

Cheers all :)

PKV wrote:
I am truly shocked by Guru's speech that I caught up with today!!!
Those were mostly stuff I shared in Ipoh on Friday & Saturday!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!
?????????????

Hahahahahahaha!

Special mention of Le Zhi's claim of 30minutes Meditation!!! Hahaha!
Then tell all that you learn buddha dharma if the Shangshi is not
right, you are actually in trouble! :)

Many go chase after high profile VMs!!!
That Lian Ji also about his eyes on women, but soften the blow saying
he used to sell underwears for women.

Nowadays, Gm sharing seemingly SIMPLE stuff!
Hahaha! But not many understand!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment