Friday, April 12, 2013

Lotuschef in Hilarious Sentient Being

Terjemahan Indonesia: Insan Yang Menggelikan

 

From the photos, can you tell what I am doing exactly at those moments? :)

Why ask this question? Hahaha!

I heard that our high & mighty #2 instructed the Reverend that fought over one of the dormitory's bed in Taiwan temple, to "keep watch or keep an eye on me"!!!

How funny?

Either the Reverend is lying again or #2 is so scared of me that he becomes desperate to entrust someone that is of such low "caliber" to keep watch over me and report to him.

However, if the reverend is not lying this time, then Guilt might be the causative factor for #2 needing someone to watch over me and also he might think this will safeguard his lucrative "future"!

Hahaha!

The Demon wins!

Of what threat do I a reclusive lama post to the self deluded almighty #2.

Well, let me share something that Guru said before:

长江后浪推前浪; 前浪【死】在沙滩上!
Literal meaning: River Chang's back waves pushes against front waves; front waves [Died] on the sandy beach!

When he said these, he was saying that there will be NO Next Generation!

Ignorant and truly deeply lost sentient being that keep wearing a Living Buddha down, do you all think that your efforts will ever succeed? :)

Hahaha! The answer is not even in your dreams!

If you all have nothing better to do, pray go chant your Own Root Guru's mantra to save yourselves!!!

Cheers All.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment