Tuesday, April 16, 2013

5千新元开第三眼 5K SGD for Opening 3rd Eye?



http://purekarmavihara.org/2012/09/25/lotuschef-at-play-open-3rd-eye/

Extract: [ Remember also that Guru said: whole body full of eyes!

Those with stronger 6th sense, actually have “eyes” activated in various parts of their bodies, but not fully. WHY? 

Hahaha! They still need to cultivate to open all the “eyes” in their bodies fully!

I jokingly said to pay me at least 5K to help her open 3rd eye. 

I am confident with proper guidance in cultivation, the 3rd eye will open. Cause she has great potential to cultivating well.

We all have the eyes already. You have to work at opening them only.


I would humbly suggest that all of us cultivate diligently and let the eyes open by themselves through studious cultivation. 


In this way, you can control the “eyes” that you open & you know how to use them for the benefit of succoring sentient beings.

If you want to try and also willing to pay me until your 3rd eye opens; I still have to assess you to see roughly how long you would take to do so & give you an estimate.

It is going to be costly if you don’t have a good foundation or no inherent foundation from previous lifetime.

However, I prefer not to have to watch you hatch and neglect other more important matters though.
Go read Guru’s article and then go start with the 4 Preliminaries properly. I mean knowing why and how to visualize and for what purpose. ]



http://purekarmavihara.org/2012/09/21/lotuschef-in-chat-open-3rd-eye/

Extract: [ Dear TT pls do not msg thru facebook anymore, anyway what u are asking is personal consultation of reading dreams. it is chargeable

for 3rd eye to open, need to cultivate n not from a dream. 
Want to learn then listen to GM or pay me at least 5 K to teach. 
Is there a hurry to “open 3rd eye”? ]


Dear all, the infamous reverend that fought over a dormitory bed with a fellow student went round defaming me till now!
That was sometime in May or June 2010!!!

Hahaha!

Recently she went to spread her brand of poison again! :)

She told a reverend that I got acquainted with recently that I charged $5K for opening 3rd eye and $300 for wenshi or personal consultation!

Obviously she didn't read from my blog as she doesn't know how to book flights online!
Yes, she was the one that said I lied when I told her I booked my flight to Seattle on EVA website.
She told me that her daughter works at the travel agency and told her EVA cannot book online!
After I set up my laptop while in transit in Taipei, to show her the EVA booking website, she went away mumbling that bad girl dare to bluff me!
So she lied about the travel agent being her daughter!
She also lied that EVA cannot book online!!!


I hope you all realized now why I said these: [Either the Reverend is lying again or #2 is so scared of me that he becomes desperate to entrust someone that is of such low “caliber” to keep watch over me and report to him.]

http://purekarmavihara.org/2013/04/12/lotuschef-in-hilarious-sentient-being/

This reverend is a seasoned liar, agree?

She would twist the TRUTH and make up her own whenever situation suits her purpose!

I told the student that need to cultivate to Open 3rd Eye and not I do so for them!
Also the $5K is the initial amount only!

The length of time determines the actual amount the person has to pay for learning to open their own 3rd eye!

Guru has taught many methods like from Cundi Boddisattva, the 3rd Eye method.
I also said I will teach you Guru's methods for 3rd Eye and also my own.

BUT, YOU have to cultivate accordingly!!!

My method is taught to me by the Thousand Arms and Thousand Eyes Avalokitesvara Boddhisattva!

Therefore, Guru said all Buddhas and Boddhisattvas are the same as All are One, and One is All! :)

So any Buddha or Boddhisattva that you have Great Affinity with, can teach you SKILLS you need for propagating Buddha Dharma and succoring all beings!!!

If your intention is not Sincere, you will never be able to Yoga and there after learn anything from any Buddhas or Boddhisattvas; that is including your very own Root Guru!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment