Saturday, December 3, 2011

3-12-2011 Karma Ripens因缘成熟

This photo captured something around her  neck then. 
Few months ago, I met this person and her partner.
They went to a Tantric-temple and was told they need to pray to karmic negatives n this lady needs also to pray to Dragon King as the temple staff said she had annoyed the Dragon King somehow.

They paid and did both.

She came to one of our Fire puja and this photo was taken that evening.

Before this, I told her to also to say sorry to karmic negatives and dedicate chanting merits to them as well.

I told her she has a big hindrance coming around year end.

She asked it is to do with her health, I said No.

Well, she almost went bankrupt 2 months ago.

But to cap all her troubles, her business partner and her mate was locked up 2 days ago and reasons still unknown.

Both did not believe in saying sorry but went around and pay hefty sum for some masters to help them get rich quick.

Things are going to get worse for her as well.

She called through a fellow student seeking my help.

I asked the fellow student: Can I spring the mate from jail?
Why come and ask me for help at this late stage?

Karma has ripen and there is nothing we can do now to lessen the impact of its return.

Say sorry before it is too late.

When things just start to get too much, start to rectify immediately.

Waiting only worsen the Impact of Karma's return.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School


No comments:

Post a Comment