Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lotuschef at Play – Show of Force & Misguided Authority

Terjemahan Indonesia: Lotuschef Bermain-main – Unjuk Kekuasaan Yang Salah Lewat Paksaan


LC: #2- came at me this evening.
He asked me twice whether I received letter from core!
I answered him YES!
He then asked why I still don't reply?
I said I don't think it need a reply!
The story continues......

AA: Fashi, continue ...leh.... kangjeong mah....
BB: whoaaaa tell us tell us lar Fashi

LC: He walked off saying that "I think that Shi-mu wants to see you."
[note that he said, he thinks Shimu wants to see me! - shows he can't be sure! This is charactereistic of a Bully, can't frighten you by yelling and shouting then bring someone else in to threaten you! Hahaha! ]

HE ran back to me again and said that shi-mu is downstairs and told me to follow him to see shimu.
I told him that Shizun already told me that if shimu wants to talk to me & I want to know in what context shimu wants to talk to me.
As shimu or shangshi?


HE said just follow him.
I said I wont go.
He was angry and said "O! You very High!"
then he walked away saying that I must watch out about disciplines.

[See this part confirmed that he is a bully but a coward! His parting words were to threaten for the last time with "DISCIPLINES!" Hahaha! Hilarious!]

I said: do you understand disciplines!

hahaha!
He went away very angry!

He was yelling and loud all the time!!!!
[I didn't have time to remind him that Guru said to remind #2 that when he yells & shouts, we walk up to him & tell him that Guru said to remind you that an enlightened one should be reasonable and should not Yell & Shout! :)]

hahaha!
Let us see what he is going to do next round!

CC: lovely hi7.
DD: I am sure your dharma protectors already standby for any attack !!!

LC: YA! Shizun already tell me in advance to prepare liao lol!
I told u all that Shizun told me that they are going to come at me!
GM knew everything

DD: Ya loh . U told me last Thursday... Just need to take care yourself...

LC: dont worry! I am ok bcos I have confidence in Shizun

EE: Do u need human bodyguard ??? Hehe .....

LC: O! Today there is one Acala & ragarajah installed by the sides of temple n #2 was talking to me near Acala's statue!!! 
He chose wrong place!!! Hahaha! 
He doesn't know Acala is my buddy meh!!!

---

Dear all, please be reminded that we do not bow to Unreasonable people who think they are in authority and can dictate to us, correct?

Fellow students who witness the incidences, said #2 really didn't not show respect for member of the Sangha. Also he was really not showing that he was REASONABLE and did not behave with due dignity of someone who wanted to be "in-charge"! 

We all cultivate to take charge of our own Life & Death and NO ONE can threaten us or try to control or dictate to us! 

I hope that those who are IN-LINE waiting to lecture me, please do so with Guru being present, and please also be prepared to have our conversation recorded, to safe-guard all of us, from being wrongly accused of any misbehavior!!!

O! If like the other VM who wasted about 40 minutes of my time, tugging at my sleeve and forcing me to listen to her "lectures", please be prepared to pay me to listen to you.

If on home ground, charges are SGD 300 per block of 20 Minutes.
If outstation anywhere, charges are SGD 600 per block of 20 Minutes.

Payment upfront before I will listen to what you have to say! 

Cheers all. 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment