Monday, May 14, 2012

Sightings

I lived in a 2-storey house from the age of 4.

There are 4 big rooms, a little one that is a study room, a kitchen and a bathroom on the 2nd floor. There are one bathroom and one toilet on the ground floor and space for manufacturing activities, 3 partitioned rooms as offices.

There are 2 stairways - one in front and one at the back, assessing the 2nd floor.

I shared a room with my siblings.

I dare not sleep alone in any one room whether in the day or at night, because I can sense "ghosts" around me.

Hahaha!

Now I know that they are not "ghosts" but protectors!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One has a very distinct green coloured face and muscular, wearing white clothings, Indian style, with wrap around from waist to knees.

My parents bought another house to moved us away from the factory so that we do not get distracted by the activities of the factory below.

It was a 3-storey semi-detached with 3 rooms on the top floor; 4 rooms on the second floor and living, dining and kitchen on the ground floor.

The compound, front; side; and back;  can accommodate about 7 vehicles.

My parents attended this temple in Jurong called 5-Buddha Palace.

They also set up a statue of one of the Buddha,  on the altar at the ground floor of our house. There is also an Earth Deity tablet below the altar.

My niece when she was about 2 years old, were found talking to the Earth Deities frequently.

Her younger brother not only talks but share the tea that was offered to the Deities.

There is this saying that children under 3 years of age has heavenly eye still opened.

I was 21 when I sighted a being dressed all in white with long white hair, same as what the Indians are wearing with wrap-around to their knees.

He was smiling at me but I was scared crazy!

The chief buddha from the 5-buddha palace told my mother that I sighted him and advice me not to be scared. These 5 Buddhas take turns to merge with a medium to help sentient beings.

They can burn a talisman over a cup of hot water and tablets float up to the surface.  These tablets are often like very thin slices of round stems of plants, about 0.5mm in thickness and 10mm in diameter.

I humbly believe that our individual affinity is the factor deciding our Sightings, and some of us continue to have a certain level of sight beyond the 3-year old demarcation.

Hahaha!

I am glad to know that I always protected by Dharma protectors to a certain extend.

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment