Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Born to be King

These derived from my observations.

I overheard a lawyer telling his friend: One has to accumulate 9 lifetimes of extreme merits in order to be Born to be King.

How true is this statement?

I do not know about 9 lifetimes of accumulating extreme merits, but I remember that Guru said something about One lifetime as a cultivator and one lifetime as a King.

My humble opinion:-

From dreams and Samadhi; I saw myself as a monk; lama; nun; princess; pampered wife; .......

For example, pampered wife -

blond hair, can-can skirt, resting under the shade of a large tree after a leisurely ride around my own estate with my spouse.

dark hair, silk drapped, served by plenty of servants in a huge mansion, in India, with a giant spouse who lords over a sizeable population and listen in and settle disputes.

Hahaha!

The sequence of these lifetimes? I have yet to cultivate to determine them.

However, the cultivator and the wealthy lifetime seems to have a relation.

Therefore, when we are fortunate to have a Human Shell, let us treasure it and cultivate diligently.

Who knows, you might be Born to be King!

:)

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment