Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dharma is a true medicine.

Email Conversation:-

N: You know fashi, I can feel I start to be able to let go of many things. I no longer put pressure upon things that I want. And I'm not afraid to give my belongings to others in need.
I believe guru knows what's best for me (and for us) at the current condition.

And as you've taught, when I want to know more about someone, I can pray to guru and he shows me what I need to know.
Cheers fashi.

Dharma is a true medicine.

 

LC: hahaha hehehe

Thats life. finding happiness means released from sentient worries and sufferings

I do teach you all some good stuff eh?

cheers

 

N: Even funnier to know how I met you by chance in this lifetime hahaha.
Thanks for everything, I do learn a lot fast and honestly I think you're the one here who is capable to discuss the teachings with, without me being called crazy.

Cheers. Om Guru Lian-sheng Siddhi Hum.

LC: I remember you commented on my sharing guru's mirror method

am I right?

How did u agree to translate ley?

hehehe! I conned you into helping!!!!!

 

LC: hehe!

its the internal and external offerings first!!!

 

N: I sent a letter to guru. I told him if I could use my ability and dedicate some of my time for translation purpose to benefit others. A week before the reply letter came, I chanced to find you :D

Talking about weird things! Even if you conned me at least others can benefit from me being conned huahahaha.

 

LC: wow! GURU is indeed unexplainable.

so you should say: Now who con who eh????

hehehe!

wow! u did the translation for x-dorje so fast!!!

cheers

 

N: Impromptu translation project of the day leh, fashi hehehe.

 

LC: Like me, u don't need much sleep too!

Hahaha!

 

Dear all,  learning to let go and to share with others is important in achieving the Right mindset for cultivation.

Also letting go of attachment and fixation, you let go of worries; fear; ....these are causative factors of stress and unhappiness which harm your health.

Trust in Root Guru is of utmost importance as well.

When you are willing to help, just making a wish and Guru will channel you to the respective division. In this case, translation work.

Last week, I did 3 fire puja cultivation and participated online for Guru's fire puja event in Caotun Temple.
Hahaha! I am so energised after last Saturday's evening Fire Puja session for Padmakumara and Vajrasattva. I was wide awake all through until about 10am next morning.

Dharma is indeed True Medicine!

:) Happy Cultivating!

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment