Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fixation and Expectations

[Dear lian chu,
Thanks for you information, if you intend to sent such email in near future and not intended to hide the recipients' email, then i hope it is better not for me to receive it because i am not just a tong men only, but i hold my identity as sha shi as well, I cant just go people funeral wake without invitation, so it is no use for me to know whether her father-in-law pass away or not, and furthermore it is not easy for the rest to know why i dont go because they are not understand the some practice that we hold. And i cant use it as my consolation as she might think i am minding because she didn't invite me, it is good for me not to know, right?

I know it is you good intention to help the rest of tong men come forward to help her, but please be aware that i do wish my email for personal use.

So i hope you continue your kind loving and spend some time for adjusting your life as 出家人。Happy new year]

The above was sent to me by a certain master.

This is extracted from facebook:-

Kalu Rimpoche  dear friends.... as you know I am back in my world as the head of Shangpa but i was never a monk.. don't worry i did not had any vows as monk but i will do my best in my Rimpoche world ...but without you ..I am nothing.....i want to thank you to all of you from my heart ....and i am here for you and you here with me thats the point..true care ... wish you very good day and kalu always loves you lol :)

It seems that when we take on Titles, we are somehow forced to adhere to Sentient perceptions of what and how we should function, the ultimate goal is to enrich their sentient needs for materials.

Kalu Rimpoche has thousands of facebook contacts whereas the VM who wrote the email above has very little to almost negligible.

Why the difference?

I humbly believe the difference is a Caring Heart for all.

The VM above is too stuck in Self and truly entangles himself too tightly with Self.

Is there a Fixed Lifestyle for all ordinated personnel to conform to?

I believe the most important factor for all Dharma Propagators is to find Happiness and teach others to do so too, thereby leaving sufferings far behind.

How can one be happy being force into a fixed form not of one’s choice?

I am currently in some form of Retreat. Well, this one also has lots of do and don’ts as per sentient minds.

Hahaha!

Guru said during the latest Dharma Speech on 19 May 2012, that nothing matters to a True Buddha.

I  also believe much in maintaining the Purity and Innocence of a child as per Guru's speech.

Students said I must not watch movies; must stay home and cultivate and not run around; ….

I am sorry to disillusion those that think these ways. I function with the Flow and attend to each task as they surfaced.

It is important to Be One with Nature too!

Are you happy?

If no, do you want to learn to be happy?

Cheers all.

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment