Thursday, May 31, 2012

Residences remain unsold

Hi Fashi,

Was just thinking of writing to you before I receive your this email.

I have been marketing these 2 penthouse units for the last 3-4 months.  Had also been offering to earth god, but the units are still remain unsold.  Not even a single offer coming in for the units.

The owners are my friends.  Although they did not say anything, but I also don't feel good that it takes so long.  It has never happen to me before to market a unit for so long.

Would like to hear from you Fashi, is there anything I can do to help to speed up the process?  Will not bother you if it is not more than 3 months liao.

Thanks alot

Amituofu

 

Dear Sn

This is private consultation as does not concern cultivation.

However, will answer you this time.

As I have not inspected the residences physically, I am in no position to give my opinion.

The following are my humble views only.

Help from unseen is also dependent on karmic factors of the owners of properties; market weather .........
Maybe the prices asked are too high.
Current climate of economy might not support ownership of high end residences.
There might be spirits that are lawful owners of those places too.
Asking earth deities to help is one thing but must not cause harm to other beings.

You might like to help the earth deities & spirits of these residences take refuge in Guru.

Refuge taking – 1. Gongyang Guru 供养师尊. 2. Incense pack to send refuge certificate.

Remember that offering to them only gives them resources to meet current needs but helping them take refuge in Guru & the Triple Gems can help them eventually to get free of sentient sufferings.

If you decide to help them take refuge, I need the address of the residences and will write you as the sponsor.

Always keep an open mind and explore other possibilities.

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment