Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cultivation - Light

W: Amitofo Fashi,
I want to ask something. I have a feeling of suddenly being light after sadhana session. I think this is good sign?

LC: yup. u somehow learn to let go something during the period of cultivation.

if u can, take a photo of before and after cultivation. Trust me, there is visible differences if u cultivate with your heart.

W:This feeling never had this before.. Hehe

LC: so u are getting the "hang" or the right method of cultivation!

I hope reading my articles help you too.

W: Had to chant gao wang everyday..

LC: yes.

W: When I open facebook, your profile would be my first visit fashi

LC: do every step with visualization too

W: :)

LC: wow! a fan of mine!!!! Yippee!!!!

W: I mostly like to read when fashi post about not a good way to behave as a yogi

Can be a warning

 

LC: I sat down with nino & jun when in jkt and share with them some meditation techniques. hope to help u too, when i m next in jkt

actually should not talk bad about others, but must warn those unsuspecting not to fall prey to these bad cultivators

 

W: Latest Indonesian GM book release is deep too, "Pedang Mustika Yogi"

LC: what is it in english?

W: Dakini Putih says about treat today like your last day

I think Fashi shared some of the article

LC: is it Sword of the Yogi?

W: Yes. Must not lazy now hehe

 

LC: hehe! I love this book. there are lots of good stuff which i tried and translate n share

Actually if u keep guru in your heart/mind all the time, when u walk or do anything, silently chant guru's mantra n share the light from your heart chakra radiating all around u, u are always cultivating and very hardworking too

W: GM and White Dakini discussion about 5 precept is very deep.

LC: sharing light is bodhicitta too

Guru said everything we do is Dharma

White Dakini is white tara, n guru practice yabyum with her

 

W: I have habbit to chant while riding motorbike.. most of the time, when not too much carbon dioxide

 

LC: then wear a cloth mask or something. u chant and visualize the sound from your heart chakra is light energy spreading in circles outwards

W: But I think I just know how to visualize well lately

LC: good! bcos visualization is crucial to successful cultivation

gao wang visualization that I shared should help you. chant more of this everyday. Guru does at least 10times a day

 

W: Is visualizing Xie on heartcakra can do too?

LC: actually, i would advice not to be stuck with seed syllable too. just white light

W: Yeah it comes with white light

LC: then why make life so complicating? just white light will do lol..... hehehe

 

W: Thanks for the tips.. :)

 

LC: u r most welcome

i reading some of my own articles to check whether I give wrong info or not

most articles resulted from chat with guru. the ideas churned in my mind for sometime and when they matured, I have enough to write an article or sometime a whole series ....

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment