Saturday, May 26, 2012

Importance of Cultivation

From H:

Dear Fa Shi,

I really think Lotus Nino does cultivate really well.

I can tell from the way she talked. I went to Y last week.

I discovered there are so many Dong Men still don't realize the importance of doing cultivation.

Cultivation is extremely important.

I really don't know how to describe the important of it. :-)

 

From Lotuchef:-

hi nino dear

H praise u lol, have to work harder liao

hahaha!

cheers all

From Lotuschef: 

Hi dear H

Everything depends on one's karmic influence and their eventual affinity

If they have the right potential, eventually they will know how to cultivate

By the way, Nino is a young and handsome gentleman

cheers

From Nino:

What lah fashi hahaha. Really, it's nothing.
Still long way to go, but I'm happy we are in a big happy family supporting one another.
Cheers and take care, fashi :)

From H:

hm.... Ok. :D

Nino did sound like a female. :)

Right now, I put cultivation of my daily habit.

I have a habit of walking down the street for 1 - 1 1/2 hours chanting guru mantra.

Since I visualize Grandmaster as me, I am only able to chant roughly about 6,000 - 8,000 times a week, but I prefer to do it slow. When I do it slow, I could feel a strong warm energy around my head, my chest, and my arm.

When I pay homage to the buddha, I feel that the visualization become reality especially when I said Om Ah Hom. I felt a strong light shine upon my face even though the room was dark. There are many occasions that when I do cultivation, I feel like a warm, but soft energy came down from above. I don't know what it was, but it feels really good.

I am going to continue this path of enlightment for the rest of this lifetime. :-)

Thank you Fa Shi.

Dear all,

It is not our lot to worry about whether others realized the importance of cultivation or not. It is more important that One cultivates well and then share the greatness of Dharma with all.

H shares his cultivation experiences with us and the wondrous feeling of blessing empowerment from Guru and all Divinities.

Actually when you chant Guru's mantra, you start to light up from within.

Light energy radiates outwards from your heart chakra, first filling you and then to your surrounding. You are actually sharing these wondrous energy with all around you and not segregating or discriminating any beings whether visible or invisible to the naked eye.

The more you chant, the more you share too.

Also when chanting Guru's mantra, One draws closer to Guru and eventually able to Yoga with Guru easily. That is you gradually think like Guru; act like Guru; ......

Imagine how good it is to walk along and share blessing along the way!!!

Try it!

You will find that your path smoothen out gradually and you get happier and happier too.

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

No comments:

Post a Comment