Thursday, May 26, 2016

皈依谁? Take Refuge in Whom?


Terjemahan Indonesia: Bersarana Kepada Siapa?


Email:

[--- Hi, Fashi. In case you forget. My name DS from Jakarta.
Finally, I have taken refuge in March.
I and my mother. 

But this month I lost my job :'(

I was already in this place for 12 years. Suddenly it came to an end without any reasonable caused. I am wondering. Is it karma? Or any other things?

Fashi, I need your advice spiritually. perhaps you can help :-)

Regards, ---]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extract from Ultimate Enlightenment 至尊的開悟- Sayonara 再会?:

[--- With all of GM Lu's sharings with you, listen to the speech over & over again.
What you finally realised or learned from this speech, determines your level of cultivation!

Remember, in Tantrayana, The Root Guru reigns Supreme!

If you want to attain Buddhahood, YOU & Your Root Guru should be on the SAME wavelength , YES! At ONE!

Don't sprout lies or your mortal's interpretation and hinder yourself!

Remember also that Buddha's language is transmitted from Heart to Heart or Mind to Mind and all in speechless silence! ---]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all, 
Many of you took refuge with so & so, or at certain temples or monastery.

Do you really know what you are doing?
Obviously not!

And the writer of the above email is just another!

When you take refuge with your choice of Master or Guru, You start up a relationship in Spiritual study and practice with this chosen one.

If you took refuge with GM Lu, then you start by building a link and shortening the distance between HIM and you.
Cultivation is an Individual thingy that One has to do on One's own!

AND if you need help or need to ask questions, you should direct those to your chosen guru and not anyone else!

As to method of reaching GM Lu, I shared lots in this blog.
It is up to the Individual to put in efforts to learn and not for me to give individual advice or help of any kind.

AND, even if you take refuge with GM Lu, I am only your fellow student, nothing more!

If you want anything, DIY please!


With metta,


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment