Monday, December 12, 2016

佛像里是谁?Who is inside the Buddha's statue?

  • Raised Spirits or Possessed 起灵或俯身 [A]
    • ** The above is a photo I sighted from Facebook.

    From Hangout:

    LL: Hey dears, see the Buddha statue that I tagged you all? the buddha looks pretty sinister, right?
    LG: btw i thought someone old is in there

    LL: I think SZ said something about the "taking on" of auras when spirits invade
    the mouth like Chinese call - mouth like a Blood basin 血盆大口
    can eat people kind n with their blood still all around the mouth n inside too

    LG: the thing around the mouth

    LL: remember the self proclaimed DC? has that kind of mouth & aura too!

    LG: oh ya ya, that person
    he can fool and deceive so many rinpoches

    LL: hehe! Thats why I tagged you all lol
    ya. But not my eyes!
    That DC, I think SZ wrote somewhere that he is not genuine or hinted at his being a fake!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • 15-5-2011 Shrine/Altar 坛城
  • When I took refuge, lots of well meaning fellow students told me I must have this one and that one then I can cultivate them as my Principal Divinities or Dharma Protectors.
    Haha! Thank GM & all Divinities & Dharma Protectors, they are watching me well & I try my best to be "good".
    Don't let others talk you into getting too much to clutter your shrine. These somehow clutters your life & your hearts.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        • [21-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Ksitigarb...
        • KK: Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva is the most respectful holy being that I worshiped. I have a Ksitigarbha statue in my altar as the main deity with GM photo below. Let me share with you a snapshot of my altar Hahaha

          LC: By the way, your altar arrangement is not right. Actually I charge a fee for having a look
          Who did it for you?
          I have seen many done by these masters & I really dare not say a thing, as the students boast about how much they spent and how wonderful that this VM can set their altars.
          Did u see Pure Karma’s Altar? There are pictures in my blog. Go search, I did the initialization on the 25 June 2011.
          Clear and bright lines!
          Take full picture of altar in high resolution and I give you some tips.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
          • 4 Nov 2010 - Boddhisattva Left
          • Invited to this house. The Goddess of Mercy Statue is vacant.
            According to the Lady of the house who is a Christian from childhood, she said 4-5months ago she had a dream. In that dream, the altar is empty.
            The altar was set up about a year ago & "opening blessings" done.
            Something is not right for the Boddhisattva to leave.

            This is better than the one I saw earlier this year.  The ONE sitting inside Sakyamuni Buddha's statue gave me a nasty look (gangsterish). Haha! Shocked me!
            The premises floor sagged inwards like a cave in. The drain outside is choked & smell real foul.
            Did a cleansing & re-invoke all to descent upon altar to enjoy offerings. 
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


              2016年12月10日王進賢教授及家人親訴受害過程-台灣雷藏寺
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm9vDBXUg_g


              In the above, a fellow student, a professor, came forward to air his suffering from believing in VM Sam. There are many like him that go this "Avalokitesvara Boddhisattva" from Sam!
              As the painting is too large to cart to Caotun LZS, he brought photo instead.
              He urged all to have this cleanse by GM Lu. 
              From his speech, many have done likewise that day!

              Take the Amitabha Buddha statue shown above, its too large to bring to temple for cleansing, also the owner might be extremely reluctant to part with it.
              Hahaha!
              I detected that this statue is a matter of Pride & Joy for the owner!
              A Show-piece!

              A proper cleansing and re-invoking Amitabha Buddha to grace the altar with his presence is the solution.
              BUT, the master doing the cleansing and re-invoking must be someone that is like GM Lu, and Effective! :)

              Hahaha!

              In Johore, there is a rinpoche that told his clients that he will chase the ghosts and evil spirits from their altar and residence out and send next door!
              And this rinpoche is a student of the self proclaimed DC, or Adibuddha!

              Does a True Yogi talks like these? :)
              O! And every place he does his services, he alleged that the one that did up the altar previously is a cheat and never give genuine services and supplies!

              Hahaha! 

              When I visited a chapter in Ipoh, Malaysia. The altar also weird, as the statues are not occupied by the supposed to Divinity or Deity!I was told that a VM did a Homa of Yellow Jambala few days ago, on a Saturday.Then why didn't this VM notice the absence of the Divine in statues on the altar?Another of those that has a False front of VM and no true yogi's substance!
              Hahaha! Really how many are out there, bluffing fellow students and the general public to pay for their services or presences?

              Be wise!
                Steer clear of fakes!

                With Metta

                Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
                Lama Lotuschef 

No comments:

Post a Comment