Saturday, December 17, 2016

动物灵 Animal Spirits




From:










LL: about to draw out the VM lian J's altar that HY took photo last year
about the raise spirit thingy
now got another one to add to the story!

**以上是XX雷藏寺的坛城!仔细看看吧!全都是动物灵!
不妨请师尊过目!
Take a closer look at the above photos, please.
There are lots of animal spirits that "Stay Put" on the panel behind the Deities statues of the altar.

VM Lian J, does Raise Spirits session here regularly.

He would chant into a cup of mineral water & those that drank the "water" will start to "loose" themselves, dancing; prancing; rolling around on the floor, and etc.

Hahaha!

I was thirsty and took up a cup of water and before I could plunge the straw in, Fashi Lian J1 told me that I can't drink the water like that. I must seek the blessing of the VM first in order to drink the water!

Hahaha! So, in Rome do as the Roman does!

I took the cup and went to kneel before this VM.
As he does his chanting, I also did some on my own silently.
When he handed back the cup of water, I made a request for him to treat my knee, which is giving me some pains from an old injury.

He replied angrily: Go get Shizun to heal you!!!

Hahaha!

He knew that I blessed the water as Shizun and also shielded the water, so whatever he attempts to "inject" into the water, failed!

Think: As a disciple of SZ, can he over-ride SZ's "power"?
Hehehehe!

When Core's permanent chairperson came at me like a Tornado, he fails to see that Shizun is with me too!

Think: Would he unload his Wrath on to me if HE is able to See Shizun with ME?

Hahaha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

我没透露这寺院是哪位上师的。
I didn't reveal this temple belongs to which VM.
就是知道宗委会来个[赶尽杀绝]!
Just know that School Admin will do a [Total or radical kill or elimination]!
这么多年宗委都没有发现这问题!
All these years, School admin didn't discover this problem!
哈哈哈!
Hahaha!

I advised many fellow students and reverends to refrain from going to this temple.
And also not to drink or eat anything from this place unless they can cleanse & purify all that they plan to intake!

Anyway, not many choose to heed my advice!

Well? I did my best to warn you all out there!

The Ultimate Choice is yours, to do or not to do!

I have also wrote about some other problem VMs, so if you are fortunate and understand who I am pointing to, and saved yourself. 
Cheers!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment