Saturday, December 24, 2016

有些[妖]气 Have some [Demonish] Qi


The above in Facebook message box.

Hi Pg, I suggest that you change your photo shown in facebook. AND, also please chant more of Shizun xinzhou & gao wang jing and end with Bai zi ming zhou!

CHAT:
L: Hi all, remember this shijie?
check out her photo on facebook? she looks demonish! spooky feel or creepy!
I initialised her altar on one of Pure Karma's event trip & I bet the divinities not there liao for at least 2 years!
J & B should remember getting a chair ready for her to fall back onto during event
Thu, 7:43 PM

B: yes

J: Ya the ox

L: she is extremely Ying n easy to get taken over by ghosts
but the current photo in the Facebook has been giving me creepy vibes for some time liao

J: Her whatsapp also using that pic

L: and she hardly register for offering to her karmic for the past 2 years liao.
O! that pic is scary
a female ghost with heavy makeup and job - bar girl or call girl
and she is one that goes to GM Lu's event in Tw often!
most think that attending event n getting moding will help them, so no need to spend time to cultivate!
then sticking to VMs too will sure save them!

when things go wrong then blame someone or GM for not warning them in advance!
that day she asked me whether I going to dharmabala event on 31 dec?
when I said no. she said GM said very important must attend!
the current XX, purple lotus saga, how many truly listen to GM and how many understand what GM said?
thats why I said, don't remind ppl thru email to register for our events, else they said I after their $$$.

when Fire charges SGD 500 for each ancestor's surname dedication, Fire is not $$ faced! I charge $25, I am after $$$!
looks like Pg's karmic won't let her go and yet she thinks that she is Ok and no need to continue to say sorry!
Karmic packs is something that I also don't like to do for others! Bcos their karmic can come question me when the dedicator not sincere in their sorries!
why is chanting guru's mantra, gaowang, and 100 syllable so difficult?
the more you chant, the less time yo u have left for evil thoughts n deeds, so you become purer n purer lol!

C: Thanks

L: so gang, pls don't be lazy hor! I don't like to clean ppl up and then they get "dirty" again



Dinner time 😍

W, there's the corn flour beehoon that u gave me inside too :)

Pg asked me is it qi color bad! I told her 有些[妖]气。用心修法吧!
means have some demon qi. be hardworking in cultivation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! 
Cultivation seems to be so difficult to STICK to!

All you need do is CHANT lots of Guru's mantra, Gao-wang sutra & 100 syllables mantra!
It is never about how much $$ you can pay me too! 
Hahaha!

Pure Body Speech Mind?

As per GM Lu, Samadhi's time can be accumulated!
So the more time you accumulate in Pureness of Body Speech Mind, the better for you!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment