Saturday, December 24, 2016

Snake Spirit 蛇灵




24/12/2016, 08:26 - Lotuschef: Hi, I saw a lady with a snake twined around her body n the snake's head n part of its body is straight n erect above her right shoulder. you hv a debt to pay to female snakes. don't worry, I'll help you.
SH: Thks.
I done smthg wrong to her?
This female snake?

Lotuschef Lama: Yup.
Relax! knowing means can say sorry

SH: My hubby's sis is angry wt me since mid Sep. She's borne in d yr of d snake. She's a v unreasonable lady. Always wants her way n expects evryone to follow her orders. I complained to her othr 2 sis in an SMS tht she's "so houlian always wants her way". She read her sis phone n saw d msg. Now angry wt all 3 of us. But I feel I've done no big wrong. Anybdy cld hv said tht even if in front of d person.....like "wah u so houlian" but she's kicking a fuss to gain attn.
Lotuschef Lama: this is probably a wrong from one of your past life. U might have hurt a snake
And! you should never express your opinion n comment at all. ! then nothing is created n nothing results 😃 

SH : OIC then it's not tht I've done smthg terrible to this SIL. 
OK 👌 thks n I'll rmb ur advice. 

Lotuschef Lama: Put a smile on other's face, even if fir a moment. that's sharing positive energy. will help you say sorry n also improves your health

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A said to C: Master said I have horns, see how I act against you!
A对C说:师父说我有角,看我怎样对付你!

B:What's wrong with you? Frightening a new recruit!
B:你有没有搞错?吓唬新成员!

C walked away with a smile.
C笑笑的走开了。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A gave C these passing remarks as he passes C on the stairways at entrance to school: You are too rich, that is why you are sick. You give me your money then you will be alright.
当A与C在校门的梯级擦身而过时他说:你超有钱,所以生病。你把钱拿出来给我,那你不会生病。
~~~~~~~~~~~~

This snake spirit is the centre statue placed on an altar about 7 feet from the ground. 
The altar is a red-painted platform mounted to a wall.
Its about 2 feet wide and 1.5 feet deep.
There are many statues worshipped on this altar!
There were 3 of us that the Snake spirit tried to "Punish"!
One, is SH above!

Dear all,
remember in 2010, when GM Lu visits 2  Taiwan based chapters a day on Monday, Wednesday & Friday?
This one is a 3 storey building and the VM asked GM Lu to use his powers to make her creditor, the one who gave her a loan to buy land for new chapter, "Blur-blur", so that he can't remember to collect the loan from her.
AND! The best is for 10 years No, 20 years!

GM Lu's reply was: 你有没有搞错 - Have you got it wrong!
How can you ask this of me?

This VM was very ill and one Chinese New Year's eve, she came to Caotun Temple and GM Lu used Acala's 9 syllable mantra to help her.
As per a fellow fashi, GM Lu used the maximum strength for her.

This VM passed away not long after.

Of note, the altar of her chapter!

Yes! I still remember vividly that there are about 5 steps-like layout to this altar.
There are many statues of army generals especially on the 2 lower steps of this altar. 
My "feel" at that time was that this altar is "Not right"!
I shared my "feel" of this altar with 2 fellow fashi, and one of them told me there's nothing amiss. 
Anyway, GM Lu cleansed the altar and reinvoked the respective divinities and deities.

BUT, the VM fell sick later!

Dear all,
Body Speech Mind!
With a mindset like this VM, the divinities & deities will not stay long, agree?

I remember that XX was also present before GM Lu's arrival at this temple!
And, she was giving advices to a working committee decorating the altar and also some fellow students from Singapore that I am aquatinted with.

So this altar has XX's hand in the setup?

Hahaha! 
Back in 2010, I am a very very new student of less than 2 years and reverend of less than 1 year! 
BUT, the altar just don't "feel" right!

GREED! 
A poison that can be lethal to you!

Best to not have too many statues and clutter up your altar and indirectly your Heart!


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment