Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Purple Lotus' Fan 紫莲粉丝




From: HP <........@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 8:33 PM
To: ..........@hotmail.com
Subject: good blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I chanced upon the above email from an Indo student just now!

And:
--- Original message --------
From: Francesca
Date: 12/20/16 18:44 (GMT+07:00)
To: HP
Subject: Re: good blog

Hi HP ,
Chasing High Profilers with a VM title, is a time wasting and very dangerous thing to do!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lotuschef
~~~~~~~~
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 7:57 PM
To: Francesca
Subject: RE: good blog

Hello kakak,
Thanks for ur concern.
GM Lu is my number 1 teacher.
Hope to see u in taiwan next weekend
Best regards,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are the Good Blog he recommended:-

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/purplelotus-family/
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/purplelotus-buddhism

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!OOBiM4iXHB5ZMM4YZH0LXZc-/archive?l=f&id=5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha!
Anyway, I didn't have time to go look at them.
Thursday, July 9, 2009 8:33 PM?

I was ordained on Sep. 5 2009!
Fans like the above are also responsible for the Popularity of Purple Lotus, all these years!

O! He is "In" with regards to VMs schedules too!
Another of his favorite is Black lotus & family that I kept a distance from after sighting eerie green lights in the VM's eyes!

"GM Lu is my number 1 teacher." - this means that he has more teachers!

Hahaha!
And this lady threatened me!!!
All these from her over 2 days in February 2010.







~~~~~~~~~~~
Wed 2/10/2010, 1:37 AM
Arica posted something on your Wall and wrote:

"Francesca Poon how come nobody inform you that my closest family member is a very senior PAP member whose friends are Ministers and our President ? One of them Mr W just appeared on TV today to talk about the idiot Pastor T of Lighthouse church.

I have been protecting what i believed in for many years until i experienced personally myself how True Buddha School temple treated buddhist and their disciple.

Accusations, money sucking activities , gossips, rumours, vicious personal attack on disciple whom they think will not be of beneficiial to TBS progress in the world.

I am one of the victim and now i think more inqueries should be done on TBS. Especially in my beloved country."


~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND - a whole list of comments in Facebook!




Wed 2/10/2010, 2:35 AM
Arica commented on your status:

"more than one spirit in me ? Have you spoken to me in person or met me even in person ? No you haven't ! and yet in the capacity of a nun you are fabricating vicious gossip of me.
Shame on you Francesca Poon.

Oh by the way, i just read that you are a Singaporean. Haven't anybody informed you that my closest family member is a very Senior PAP member whose friends include ministers and even Mr N ? One of my family friend Mr W just commented on TV about the Pastor at lighthouse church.

I have always believed in what i chose to follow 22 years ago and have been protective. But after i experienced for myself how True Buddha School slander its own disciple and treat buddhist and sincere cultivator, i think there should be more inquiries on this school especially in my beloved country. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wed 2/10/2010, 12:08 AM
Arica commented on your status:

"JS you are such a young man, just 22 years old. How much world have you seen? Have you read the story on that website and see the photos yourself? If SHC website is such a liar, why don't you write in to True Buddha Foundation and ask them to shut down the website by law if they have to. Why must all True Buddha School disciples, be them old or new disciples have to suffer gossips/rumours of their beliefs by such a website? It is a public website that everyone can access to. Why True Buddha Foundation not doing anything to shut it down if it is such a false one ? "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tue 2/9/2010, 11:57 PM
Arica posted something on your Wall and wrote:

"i translated the article " Why do we burn Gold Paper " by Master Lian Zhi on TBSN website under master dharma. All these years , the translated article had been used on the website without credit given to me but i didn't mind because i am just happy that it will benefit many English readers"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tue 2/9/2010, 11:59 PM
Arica posted something on your Wall and wrote:

"AY evil hearted photo , the evil smiling face wearing the pink jacket in the centre.
She slandered me , accused me of casting black magic on her after i set up the Padmakumara Website.
I was the founder of Padmakumara website and the translation team. M AY volunteered to join as a proofreader.

Later ...she suggested that i hand over Padmakumara website to her for running it as a forum. After i let her take over the website, she deleted my ID and blocked me from entering.
Then she wrote articles about words and deeds that i didnt say and do on this same website that i started in 2001. She even accused me of casting black magic on her for the website. Such ill intented words and crazy mentality. She purposely wanted to smear me and all that i had done when i called for the translation team and the Padmakumara website.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life has never been dull or boring in TBS, concur? :)

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment