Friday, December 16, 2016

移位的玄談 Esoteric Tale of Translocation

Reference:
English translation by Lotuschef.
Readers are free to do their own translation, for a version that each individual can well understand. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 229_解脫的玄談 > 移位的玄談

有「蓮花健財」者,經營電器材料,才皈依(隔空遙灌)不久。
There's this [Lotus Jian-cai], that runs a electrical supplies business, who took refuge (Distance empowerment) no long ago.
有一天,在桌上一扒,迷迷糊糊之間,已移位到了美國西雅圖「彩虹雷藏寺」。
One day, he laid down on the table, in a daze, translocated to Rainbow LZS in Seattle, USA.  
「蓮花健財」家住台灣,從未到過美國。卻在桌上一扒,竟自去了「彩虹雷藏寺」,他看見了「六角亭」(聽雨軒),看見「觀音立像」,看見「彌勒」,看見「花、草、松樹」……。
Lotus Jian-cai resides in Taiwan, never visit America before. But lying on the table, he went to Rainbow LZS, he saw [Hexagonal Arbour] (Listen to rain loft), saw [Avalokitesvara's statue], saw [Maitreya], saw [flowers, grasses, pine trees] ....
  
「蓮花健財」在草地上,聽盧師尊在「彩虹雷藏寺」的開示。
Lotus Jian-cai sat on the grass-land, listening to GM Lu's dharma speech in Rainbow LZS.  
盧師尊說:「外面草地的行者,何不入內聽法?」
GM Lu said: There's a cultivator on the grassland outside, why don't come in and listen to dharma? 
他想移,卻移不動。
He wanted to move, but can't move. 
「蓮花健財」說:「我就在草地聽吧!」
Lotus Jian-cai said: I will listen on the grassland!
  
於是,我在法座上說法,「蓮花健財」在草地上聽。
Thus, I expound dharma on the dharma seat, Lotus Jian-cai sat on the grassland and listened.
當時聽得明白,但,等到從桌上醒來卻忘得一乾二淨。
At that time, he listened very clearly, but, when he woke up from the table, he forgot everything.
他把此事告訴其周遭的親友,人人莫不嘖嘖稱奇,真是怪事一樁。
He told his friends and relatives around him, all of them said its unusual, truly an unusual matter.

二零一二年四月十五日,「蓮花健財」問我,我到底對他說了什麼法?
2012, April 15, Lotus Jian-cai asked me, what dharma did I spoke to him?
 
我說:絕對不要浪費這個寶貴的人身,絕對不要浪費時光。
I said: Absolutely cannot waste this precious Human form and time.
  
不要懶惰。Don't be lazy.
  
不可漠然。Don't be indifferent.
  
不要執著事物以為永恆。Must not be fixated on matters and perceived as everlasting.
  
快快用佛法訓練及圓滿你自己的心。常常日日的觀修,在法上精進,認明善惡,尋得永恆的大樂及任運。
Quickly use Buddha Dharma' training to perfect your own heart. Often do daily 
[观(梵文:विपश्यना,vipaśyanā,巴利语:Vipassanā),又译为内观] cultivation, diligence in dharma, clear distinction of good and evil, find everlasting great bliss and execute at will.

六道輪迴是大監牢,思維解脫道及菩提道,皈依三寶,皈依上師是解脫的開始。必須懺悔,淨化自己的業,累聚福德,迅速圓滿佛果。
6-realms transmigration is a big prison, thought liberation path and bodhi path, refuge in triple gems, refuge in guru is the beginning of liberation. Must repent, purify own's karmic deeds, accumulate auspicious merits, rapidly perfect Buddha's fruit.

要不斷觀修「空性」及「慈悲」,具足能力利益眾生,一直到究竟解脫。
Must continuously 
vipaśyanā cultivation of [Void nature] and [Benevolence], filled with strength to benefit sentient beings, straight to Absolute liberation.

要尋覓證悟佛性。
Must seek out affirmation of Buddha Nature.

全然無有:來、去、生、死、常、斷。
Completely without: come, go, life, death, constant, break.
 
我說:在「移位」時,兩人仍有對話。
I said: During [Translocation, both still have dialogue.
 
健財問:「如何是佛?」
Jian-cai asked: How then is Buddha?
  
我答:「黑漆桶底脫落。」
I replied:  Dropped from bottom of black paint pail.
 
健財問:「如何是佛法?」
Jian-cai asked: How then is Buddha Dharma?
  
我答:「一指指月亮。」
I replied: One finger pointing at the Moon.
 
健財問:「人間是什麼?」
Jian-cai asked: What is the Human realm?
 
我答:「兔子睡鷹巢。」
I replied: Rabbit sleeping in eagle's nest.
 
健財問:「何以今日至此?」
Jian-cai asked: Why come here today?
 
我答:「對面不相識,千里卻同風。」
I replied: Face to face not acquainted, but thousand miles same wind.
 
健財問:「我到彩虹雷藏寺,旨意如何?」
Jian-cai asked: What is the directive of my presence in Rainbow LZS?
  
我答:「親見盧師尊來!」
I replied: Meet GM Lu personally!
  
我說:「蓮花健財」的人生,經營電器材料,遭受挫折頗多,均能一一化解,轉危機為佳機,如今不悟解脫,更等何時?勉之!
I said: Lotus Jian-cai's life, runs electrical supplies business, encountered much setbacks, all can be resolved one by one, turn crisis to good opportunity, at this moment don't realise liberation, still wait for when? Encourage him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: 
  • 一皈依! One Refuge!
    • Extract:
    我的擔憂是,將來師尊回去了!
    My worry is, in the future when GM is gone!

    我們又沒有王博士的三大方法,那要如何知道「下一位上師會更好」?
    他是真的?還是假的?
    We also don't have Prof. Wang's 3 great methods, then how to know that [the next master will be better]?

    某人當初被師尊背書30年,都能在一夜之間,全部改變!
    XX had followed GM's teachings for the past 30 years, also can be completely changed overnight!

    我們還能相信誰呢?天公伯啊!怎麼辦?>>
    Who else can we believe? Skygod! What to do?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Hahaha!
          I commented that the writer of the article posted in "Skygod", didn't listen and understand anything that GM Lu has shared!
          He is "Worried" that when GM Lu is gone, no one to trust and believe, and no one to affirm the genuine and the fake masters!
          He is also pretty dramatic, agree? 


          Dear all, after reading GM Lu's article on Lotus Jian-cai's translocation, do you still need to worry about GM Lu's absence?

          With Metta

          Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
          Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment