Friday, January 11, 2013

正财/偏财 Straight / Side Fortune


Terjemahan Indonesia: Pendapatan Reguler / Sampingan



From chat archive:

LC: With regards to the new laptop, I really don't want any one of you to spend much money on the gift of a laptop.
Guru didn't signal me to accept previously, but the laptop was just bought and presented to me.

You all have family to care for and some have aged parents too, therefore please do not buy me anymore expensive gifts! Guru gives me cases to do and I can save up for my needs.

Thanks for the caring thoughts!

I am going to Tw on Feb, you all if want to contribute to charity, I can do so for you all, but will write Guru's name and not ours. If you guys are Ok with that, then please let me know this Saturday or latest next Saturday.
Will donate to Charity in Taiwan in Guru's name as a New Year Present for Guru.
Any amount welcome.
Cheers


AA: Hi Fashi,
I just transferred $ xxx to you. ($eee is the 10% of my nett commission for the Penthouse sales, and $nnn is for this Sat’s Fire Puja)


LC: no. la. its just didn't want anyone to buy me expensive stuff.

BB, they have to pay lots of things for his mom's medical n etc
so quite a burden to him lol!

I also don't want people thinking as long as they can give me lots of $$, I will make sure they are alright without sincere cultivation!

I will channel your donation to charity in Guru's name, unless you have any usage you wish to specify
Cheers


AA: I see.. ya lor medical bill is no joke.. lucky we have 3 brothers to share..
hahaha yes, I like your recent article on seek help from within and must have confidence in our self cultivation.. this is so true :)

I should leave it to you on the charity channels, I am fine with anything
cheers


LC: Hahaha! I don't want anyone to Feel the pinch or heartache with presents for me.
Guru will see to my needs n I really have no worries
That's absolute trust n faith in Guru

Glad you are doing well enough to do charity n no worries of living expenses for the family
Be grateful to Guru and also yourself for your Hard work. :)
Cheers


AA: I am glad now I dun have to worry about the day to day expenses, compare to when we first met.. That time was really bad J

This year my expenses will be higher. Flat coming, renovation and wedding.. Hahaha I believe GM will see to it.
I also trust GM 100%.

Just to check, how to best benefit from this Sat’s fire puja?

You mentioned before that Yellow Jambala would not grant our wish to make us wealthy unless we make a wish to use most of the wealth given to do charity and propagate Buddha Dharma.

So Yellow Jambala is more on career (straight fortune) or 4D/Toto etc (side fortune)?

Do you think making a wish to use 80% of side fortune for charity is good enough or making a wish to contribute 10% of income to charity is better?

How is Yellow Jambala compare to the Great Auspicious Vajra that we will be doing next Sat?
Amituofo


LC: Hahaha! My dear, Contentment!
You forgot liao? I said SINCERITY la.
making a wish to use a portion of your regular or proper or straight income is better as Buddha don't encourage gambling or games of chance.

Be good la.
Cheers


AA: Amituofo.. I understand liao shifu :)
Will be good.. Hahaha
Cheers

---

Dear all, look at these statements please:

[--- I also trust GM 100%.
Just to check, how to best benefit from this Sat’s fire puja? ---]

AA states that he trust GM 100% and then ask about benefits? 
There is still a degree of "expectation of returns" here, agree?

Hahaha! It is truly difficult not to let "material" sink and cling to you.

When you trust GM 100% means you just practice whatever GM teaches or shares with you and do not worry about WHAT'S NEXT. :) 

Cheers all & Happy Cultivating! 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment