Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lotuschef in Maitreya Boddhisattva

Maitreya Bodhisattva


Sakyamuni Buddha 

Bodhidharma

Hi dears,
Early this morning, I shut down at 2am and went to sleep at about 2.20am.
Attending my son's filmlet screening. :) scheduled 11am to 1pm.

Well, things didn't work out for me as planned!
Guru kept me talking or practicing!!!
Hahaha!

I am in Taiwan on 1st day of this year's CNY.

After Guru was seated, he calls my name and ask me to come forward.
NO! not announcing a promotion or anything! :)
He said to me to take the lead for cultivation that day!

I asked: Can I do it my way?

Guru said: Yes.

I said: I invited 2 guest - yidams. One is Sakaymuni Buddha from Tai Yu Shan, HK & the other from Chang Ren Shangshi's cultivation group, Usnisa Vijaya Hall, BodhiDharma. [ I had a vision the Sakyamuni Buddha is on the Dragon side and Bodhidharma is on the Tider side of the Altar, few days back, attending CNY's cultivation events with me in Taiwan Temple.] 

I continued: Actually I invited BoddhiDharma to travel in leisure with me and cultivate together, on my first visit to that chapter. :)
To:  VM Chang Ren, I didn't take away BodhiDharma's statue. Only invited him to have fun with me!


Then I started to ask the attendees "do they love GM", if so to say "YES" loudly.
They started laughing and I said this is what GM taught me, to expel all darkness and arrive at state of Joy. This then is conducive to cultivation!

The Lotus and atop it the Mani Gem. 


Then the 3 deep breathing to draw light and spread out and expel light by opening skin pores.
I went to 4 immeasurable visualization of TB lineage, and filled with light and sharing the light all around.

Hahaha. A whole session with High king sutra n rebirth mantra visualization.
then the double yidam of guru as white light lotus and maitreya as the golden yellow mani gem!

I did the whole sadhana!

After that I told GM, I need to sleep please.
I seem to have sleep a while then went back to TW temple and the Dharma speech to explain why I do it with my own visualization....

Anyway, didnt really sleep properly!

Hahaha! Guru is telling me that he knows I will be there for CNY?
He approves my choice of guest-yidams too?
It is time to share my cultivation liturgy world-wide?

Please give me your takes, my dears!
Cheers


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment