Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lotuschef in Sentient Mindset 2




LC: Hahaha!
I have let go liao la
I dont like the atmosphere when in business.
u need to talk to someone, I am always glad to hear you out
in cultivation, you will learn to look at things thoroughly n you will always make wise decisions
I try not to interfere with sentient matters as I have some powers to see or look at things
it is unfair to help you against others!

thats why guru didn't want to sue anyone or counter attack anyone, we have lots of dharma protectors + buddhas + bodhisattvas + deities like earth gods+ city gods +spirits by our side n just one negative thought, the earth gods, city gods n spirits will not hesitate to act without thought of outcome

have to remain calm cool n clear minded all the time when you are like Guru
Hehe


AA: I see.. Ok understand J
I think what you said is true. I feel cultivation do make me a bit smarter and see things more clearly. Hahaha

Tell u a secret, hahaha.. That day during fire puja, I made a vow to GM and Yellow Jambala’s to donate 10% of my nett income to charity and propagate Buddha Dharma. 
It is not an easy decision, it took quite awhile for me to decide.. 
The thought of commitment was really scary
Then later I thought, compare to di zang wang pusa, mine is really nothing man. Lol….. And one
should really feel blessed to have the ability to do charity.


Then true enough, 2 days later I managed to close a unit that I have been marketing for many months without any offer. As it was direct a buyer, the commission is about $YYK each for me and my partner. Due to some unforeseen problem, the deal didn't go through. Now the direct buyer has became my client and I will be helping her to look for a unit.
Hope to find her a unit soon. Not too bad anyway right? J
Cheers

LC: Hahaha!
Actually all True Disciples of Buddha has Buddha's Wisdom 佛慧, so to speak.
We become enlightened in many aspects of looking at things around us.

These wisdom comes with true hearted cultivation and application of what we learn into daily life to enhance the lives of all around us.

Yes! giving up a deal and keeping straight is correct, else you can't sleep peaceful!
I am glad you listen to my advice and pledge a portion of your income to propagate dharma & do charity. :)

You are learning well. Actually, something I didn't want to tell everyone, When you give sincerely first, without holding back, your returns are immeasurable. 


I am a good living example. Remember we started giving lotuses to everyone free. Whether you contribute or not?
Also we started giving to homeless spirits, earth gods n then city gods too!

Compare my life with other fashi in Sg or all over the world.
I have plenty of resources to do charity, fire puja local n overseas, to write blogs, ....
today the shijie from PP that went into a trance at our fire puja, deposited $XX to sponsor my Tw trip this CNY.

See how Absolute is Divine help when we are doing good for all?

Some people said I am all about $$! Hahaha!
If so, I would tell everybody that the trick to get richer is to first give generously to charity and to the needies and all sentient beings; they will say I bluff or after their precious $$!

That's why tell you all when doing dedication at the end of session to also dedicate to all sentient beings! Hehe!

The more willing you are, the more resources you get to do more!
I talked to Guru about your case this morning too. Let just await the matter unfold!
I have also seek help from all earth gods n spirits to help you.

If you not willing to do charity, I really can't ask anyone to help you.
Cheers. 

AA: Thank you.. Really learned a lot from you since I know you.
Hahaha, initially is really a big struggle for me to commit/pledge that portion of income due to the unknown and insecurity.

However, after I committed I am really looking forward to close more deals. Not only about the money.. It is I know the more I made, the more I can contribute. 
The feeling is so different J . Guess it is a progress in cultivation ba

Just like you taught us to dedicate to all sentient beings rather than to ourselves and our karmic debtors, many still find it hard to drop the word ‘self’..

I am glad BB has no objections to my decision.. Anyway I only tell her after the fire puja.. Lol

Yes is good we have the chance to travel around to share with people on GM’s teaching. To teach them to cultivate well to help themselves as well as for others. 
It is like a ripple effect. Every trip is so meaningful. Looking forward to the next trip.
Amituofu

Dear readers, what have you pick up from this dialogue? :) 

A willingness and initiative to Open Your Heart to Embrace All Sentient Beings! 

It is a true struggle to take the First step too! Hahaha! 

Do you have absolute or total Faith & Trust in Guru? 

Knowing Guru is always with you, will it help you to be brave?  :)

Cheers all. 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment