Monday, January 21, 2013

Lotuschef in Dream - Maitreya Bodhisattva.

AA: Yester night I copied and pasted the Yellow Jambhala article to my word document to be translated this day.

And in the night I dreamt that I was given a letter stating that Vaishravana can be called at any time and during emergency to render help and wealth. Therein the dream I forgot his mantra; I think we all received the empowerment in Jakarta 2 years ago, but neither do I practise his sadhana nor recite his mantra. Hahaha.

What a timing and so weird too.


LC: Hahaha!
I am going to write about maitreya too.
happened saturday early morning when I am about to sleep.
hehe!

Well, as I finished off preparation for fire puja around about 5am. morning of 19-1-2013, I went to bed.
My usual is to visualize yoga with Guru and chant mantra into sleep.

However, vision of Maitreya and Guru appeared.
Back in 2009, around 2 November, I went back to the dormitory above the dining hall of Seattle Temple to rest after lunch. 
Leaning against the wall and sitting on my "sleeping-bags assembled bunk"; my eyes became very heavy all of a sudden and I closed them.

Hehe! I was transported to Rainbow Villa.
The grass patch infront of the statue of Shi-mah; Guru's mom.
Guru was sitting next to Maitreya Bodhisattva and they were both about 20 feet tall.

I was the Maitreya and all white porcelain like the foot-high statue up on the hill, Come Alive! 
Guru & I [Maitreya], were looking at the trees and hill-locks and the floating clouds and enjoying the cooling breeze there.
It was a great moment of Relaxation!

So I merged with Guru and also Maitreya and chant Guru's mantra alternating with Maitreya's and went to sleep! 

I discovered today that Guru is doing Maitreya Boddhisattva as yidam, fire puja event on the first day of Chinese New Year, 10 February 2013. :) 

I already booked air-ticket to be there anyway! 

As to other encounters with Maitreya Bodhisattva, I will not reveal at the present moment.

Let us see when opportunity next arises! 

Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment