Monday, January 7, 2013

Lotuschef at Play - Stealing Techniques 2

I would like to clarify that for those that learn lotus; pagoda; clothing: ... folding from me and how and when to use them, if you scold; slander; defame; .... me; and still using these techniques, you are considered as stealing from me!

When you continue to use the mini-scripts and talismans that I designed or wrote for special purposes; and say you do not agree with my concepts or dharma sharing mindset; you are continuingly stealing from me.

Think: When you use them for Self as well as others, are you in any position or authority to use them correctly? :)

This applies to those that were learning from Guru; some openly denounce Guru's Teachings and some secretly doing the same.
You are dishonest with Self!

I remember one of them said he looking at Taiwan LZS from afar and can project himself there!
He wrote in the 6earsmonkey forum that he do not agree with Guru's teachings now!
I wonder who taught him Astral Projection? Hahaha!

I also wonder whether he can truly do Astral Projection at will or just deluding himself and bluffing others! Many like him like to brag about Astral Powers which in actual fact they have no idea what is it all about!

For those that cultivated to the point of being able to do Astral Projection correctly. they will not be in the group that denounce their Root Guru!

I am very sure this person is bluffing and his purpose to gain recognition; admiration: fame' and etc. to feed his EGO!

Hahaha! Use your knowledge of Buddha Dharma and you will know that when One is not respectful of his Guru, he can never achieve or attain true yoga and without True Yoga, he won't have any powers that come with opening channels and chakras!

Cheers all. :) :) :)

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment