Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Prudent Resources


The above is a new laptop gifted by some students who wish to  remain anonymous.

Hahaha!
Yes! I put in a Special Request to Guru for a new laptop as my desktop computer fails frequently.
The mini-laptop I have, has a 10-inch screen and also very slow or laggy.
Pretty time consuming to work on it and also strain the eyes.

MY POINT?
Guru will provide when you truly need resources to propagate Buddha Dharma!

It is like an endorsement of activities completed and on-going too.

I just have to carry on in this direction and do my best, thats all. :)

Dear all, it is prudent to reflect on our daily requirement frequently.
We learn to give up or letting go of sentient materials but gradually becoming more contented and happy too.

I was thinking of saving up to buy a new laptop, but Guru Provides.

Well, have to work harder in gratitude to those that help me and also generously gifting me with much needed equipments too.
Of course, most grateful to our dear Root Guru for looking after us meticulously too! :)

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment