Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lotuschef in [Need Help?]





Dear AA,
I have spoken to GM about your Granma, and also chanted Guru's mantra and visualized GM beamed Light on her.


What you can do?
In any situation, stay calm-cool-clear minded; and think of Guru FIRST.
He is the best one to ask help from.


Talk to GM yourself and chant at least 1080 times of Guru's mantra.
Then also chant lots of Gao wang sutra or 100-syllable mantra and dedicate on her behalf to her karmic negatives.
You can offer incense paper to her karmic negatives too.


As you don't cultivate with me at all, I really don't know how I can help you further.
We all have to consider Karmic angle of each individual seeking help from us.


The most important one is Sincerity from Self in saying sorry to our karmic negatives. No one can help You say sorry completely.


As I am in retreat cultivation, please contact me through email only.
Best email to purekarmaservices@gmail.com


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


Dear all,
Always remember the first one you seek help from is your own Root Guru, whoever that may be.

Also remember that I do not have power like Guru to help you.
Moreover, Power as I have explained Correspond to Your Sincerity! 
Really nothing to do with me, correct?

Seek answers or help Within & Not Externally.

Question: Have you be cultivating as per Guru's instruction, regularly; diligently; sincerely? 

Seeking help externally means you have No Confidence at all in Self Cultivation and indirectly in Guru's instructions too, do you know?

Think: What have you been doing when you claimed to be Cultivating? 
Who taught you to cultivate? 
Do you truly knows what you have been doing during your Cultivation sessions? 
I mean all the steps in the Sadhana? 

Guru said most students are very "Surface" orientated when it comes to Cultivation.
Dear all, please reflect on this, are you one of them that falls into this category? 

In the heat of the moment, bogged down by worries for the well being of a love one, you can scold me for being hard hearted.
Hahaha! However, Buddha teaches to balance Compassion with Wisdom! 

In the above case, I have met the granma in question so I can at least draw her into vision. :)
Without any so called Data, which is history of the subjects in question, what I can do is truly limited. :) 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment