Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lotuschef in [Need Help] 2

CC: Hmm, reading that, i think its his own choice liao la therefore he should be ready for any consequences ..last time he also didnt want to do karmic 7 times as Fashi suggested.

only did one..... how to help ppl if they didnt have faith in us??

Fashi is more than kind liao la, his grandma 1 pack of Karmic, Fashi also give all the money to use for charity on behalf of his grandma.
who know about this as Fashi didnt say anything? ha7.. its not about the money, but how sincere the people are.
ya, Sentient Beings. he7..


LC: Wow! AA u remember that one karmic pack he did?
Hahaha!
Amazing lol
:)


CC: ya lor, i did the record mah, so know a bit lar lol

BB: A friend posted a status saying "Worry worry, I hope thing's gonna be alrite."
So I asked what bothers him. He said that his friend's dad got stroke and entered hospital.
Since he is a (non-practising) buddhist, I suggested him to recite the Gao Wang Sutra and Guru's mantra and dedicate the merits to him, his karmic enemies, and sentient beings.


I told him: You pray lah.
He replied: I will of course pray.
Me: No, you can't just ask and ask without doing anything.
Him: I guess my faith isn't that strong.
Me: Ocean is made from drops of waters.


I've told him that I was going to send him the sutra and even would give him a prayer beads if he is really serious in helping others.


Now the rest is up to him.
I also want to see whether that kind of worry is a real worry or just "casual worry" and "casual status update".


I also realise that why don't we just convert the time we use for worrying into reciting the mantra instead.

You see ah, we are actually the ones who really care and have shown others the (correct) way to help others.
It really boils down to the affinity of "trusting" and "seriously" want to help others.
People are busy and with this kind of short cut, they still demand a shorter cut LOL.


About FF's aura, I've told a friend too long time ago. He lectured me back that it didn't matter as long as we were sincere then no matter who conducted the puja, it would be okay.
My question: If you know so, then don't you think it's a waste of time to come to the puja conducted by him, spending money and others for unclear result?


After that incident, I realise that CIA info are not for commoners to digest. So I keep myself silent about stuff like that until now.


People can't hit us with "magnanimous heart" weapon. I mean both parties really need to make sacrifices for things they wish to happen.

Funny lah these people.

LC: Hahahahahahahaha.... CIA info? :) :) :)

Yes! Well! We can advice but it is up to individual to decide whether they want to execute or not.
I suggested 7 packs of Karmic dedication, which works wonders for many.
However,  AA didn't think it is necessary and he said he will do them in Taiwan event, conducted by Guru himself. 
So I am happy for him, as Guru is the one that Truly has more than enough power to help his granny.

Think: You have say 1 million in debts to pay up. The karmic dedication packs sort of softened your karmic negatives to accept 10 thousands or even less instead, because your sincerity has touched them. Therefore, instead of paying hefty medical bills, won't it be more prudent to do dedication in which the individual don't need to suffer the discomforts of illnesses like pain? 
Or lesser discomforts? 

Yes! Again MINDSET! 

O! To All:  Instead of saying Pure Karma's services and packages are very highly priced or expensive, why don't you consider the difference in cost of medical bills plus suffering pain or discomfort? 

:) Choice is Yours! 

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef




No comments:

Post a Comment